GROSS, dead bugs growning mold

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
I never cleaned the bike after my last real ride in November and there were bugs plastered all over it. It has been in the garage waiting for Daytona... I took the nose off the other day to add a cig lighter socket for my XM and noticed the bugs were all fuzzy. There is mold growing off of them... Blechhhhhh!!! I guess I need to add CLOROX when I wash her down.

Yeah I know I should be punished, but my bike isn't a prom queen, she a backseat girl who seems to like it dirty
wink.gif

mad.gif
(shaking finger) Naughty, naughty. I've got
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
And not neglecting the busa is one of them. I'd take about any sportbike.

You could give her to me and she'd NEVER have to worry bout mold!

sad.gif
Wish i had a busa, "any sportbike for that matter!"

i had a couple of bugs i dident wash right off after a ride and they dulled the paint a little nothing bad just a little dull were they hit
smile.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 01 2007,20:38)
(Lucky34 @ Mar. 01 2007,20:30) Hey, Motogp08, How come you're typing in red?  
wow.gif
My fav color.

(Why not?)
rock.gif

Is that your bike? It's awsome. What is it, a gixxer 1000?
rock.gif
Never mind, just read your signature!

How long you had the lucky bike?

p.s. Why'd you sell your busa?
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

What do you want me to bring cleaning supply's now too!!

(DNGrumpy @ Mar. 01 2007,20:21) I never cleaned the bike after my last real ride in November and there were bugs plastered all over it.  It has been in the garage waiting for Daytona...  I took the nose off the other day to add a cig lighter socket for my XM and noticed the bugs were all fuzzy.  There is mold growing off of them...  Blechhhhhh!!!  I guess I need to add CLOROX when I wash her down.

Yeah I know I should be punished, but my bike isn't a prom queen, she a backseat girl who seems to like it dirty
wink.gif
firedevil.gif
PS,,, you should have not admited this publicly!!!!
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

(GIXERHP @ Mar. 01 2007,20:50)
(DNGrumpy @ Mar. 01 2007,20:21) I never cleaned the bike after my last real ride in November and there were bugs plastered all over it.  It has been in the garage waiting for Daytona...  I took the nose off the other day to add a cig lighter socket for my XM and noticed the bugs were all fuzzy.  There is mold growing off of them...  Blechhhhhh!!!  I guess I need to add CLOROX when I wash her down.

wink.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
Yeah! Now you've REALLY p!ssed us off!
firedevil.gif

Just kiddin!
laugh.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 01 2007,20:52)
(GIXERHP @ Mar. 01 2007,20:50)

wink.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
Yeah! Now you've REALLY p!ssed us off!
firedevil.gif

Just kiddin!
laugh.gif
Ill be nice for now, but he'll be stuck in a truck with me for a 1500 mile ride tomorrow!
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Motogp, I was just messing with you about the color (I read this over your avatar "No, I don't have a bike. Ask me about my red typing again and I'll start showing off my guns!")

I've had "Lucky" for one month and nine days. Originally I didn't sell the busa. back in may of 2006 I bought a 2006 gixxer 1000 silver (also had the busa) because I wanted a lighter bike. I bought the busa when I lived in south florida, and now that I live in north florida I have to commute in a small town and theres a lot of twisties out of town that I ride, so I prefer the gixxer 1000. That silver gixxer 1000 got stolen last october, so I was back to the busa... for about a week... then I took it to a dealership to have the 7500 mile service and when I got it back they had forgotten to tighten the oil drain plug and all the oil poured out while I was riding home... I didn't go down, but I could hear the engine and it was making really nasty noices... so I talked with the dealership and I traded it in for this Lucky Stripe racing replica. I really love the busa, but honestly I didnt trust that engine any more and I was happy with the trade in. Maybe one day I'll go back to busas, but for now I like the power of the liter bike and it's agility. Different bike for a different purpose. When I ride daily, I'm glad I have a nimble liter bike, but next week I'm going to daytona, and I wish I still had my busa
smile.gif

I know, i didn't take anything as an insult! I'm a joke oriented person anyway!

I like both worlds, litre and muscle bikes! I want to eventually do racing, "but the busa'd be fun for street!"

Sorry you have a bad taste in your mouth from the busa. "It's too bad really!" You've already lived two dreams of mine, i'd be happy with about any sportbike i could get my hands on!

We're just two litre bike fans that ALSO like the busa! "Well, sorta!"

Great to have ya on the org anyway!
beerchug.gif

p.s. The red type thing is my so called, "ranking!" I think a mod or admin thought it'd be pretty cute to put that!

Actually, "about as cute as cacti!"

cool man
smile.gif

I really love the busa and I respect it. I hate it when 600 riders or even liter bike riders call the busa a cow and say that it can't turn and that it's only made for straight line speed... They don't know what they're talking about. I've had a busa and I've made it lean! I've wheelied it and stoppied it... So I know what the busa can do. I've topped it out and I've drag raced it. When I had the busa, I used it for what it was meant to be used, but I'm not so ignorant as to say the busa was made for only one thing, because if anything, I think the busa is the best all-around bike you can get. Every bike has it's pros and cons... The liters are lighter and handle better, but the busa is more confortable, for example... What I figured was that I'm still young so I should take advantage that I can endure a 4 hour ride on a liter bike and not have a sore back for the rest of the week
smile.gif

I love bikes! Anything on two weels is cool by me.
And cars too... I like cars
smile.gif
... basically, anything with an engine...
With power... that goes fast.... I like fast
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

(Lucky34 @ Mar. 01 2007,21:19) cool man
smile.gif

I really love the busa and I respect it. I hate it when 600 riders or even liter bike riders call the busa a cow and say that it can't turn and that it's only made for straight line speed... They don't know what they're talking about. I've had a busa and I've made it lean! I've wheelied it and stoppied it... So I know what the busa can do. I've topped it out and I've drag raced it. When I had the busa, I used it for what it was meant to be used, but I'm not so ignorant as to say the busa was made for only one thing, because if anything, I think the busa is the best all-around bike you can get. Every bike has it's pros and cons... The liters are lighter and handle better, but the busa is more confortable, for example... What I figured was that I'm still young so I should take advantage that I can endure a 4 hour ride on a liter bike and not have a sore back for the rest of the week
smile.gif

I love bikes! Anything on two weels is cool by me.
And cars too... I like cars
smile.gif
... basically, anything with an engine...
With power... that goes fast.... I like fast
smile.gif
Yep, fast is cool!

Well, i'm headed to bed lucky! Have a great evening!
beerchug.gif

Hope to see ya around!
beerchug.gif

Night!
cool.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Bug innards are acidic, and will mess up your paint if left on too long.

I wouldn't let them sit on the paint more than a day.

(pward76 @ Mar. 02 2007,07:56) Bug innards are acidic, and will mess up your paint if left on too long.

I wouldn't let them sit on the paint more than a day.
Cool....BUG INNARDS! LOL

Back