A Change of Scenery

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
As promised, the next video was not shot on Sunrise Highway...:laugh:

Going out shooting some video for an upcoming production, JD, Adam (our videographer, again) and I got out to the Desert Mountains.

I figured you'd probably appreciate a break from all those pine trees; even though Sunrise is still my favorite road...:whistle:

Enjoy the ride.

Scar
:whistle:
:beerchug::cheerleader::beerchug:

- Giving Thanks 2009.mpg[/url]

:cheerleader::beerchug::cheerleader:
:whistle:

Pic #1: Adam & JD

Desert Oasis.jpg

JD.jpg

Desert Oasis2.jpg

Wasabi & Hoonda.jpg

Adam & JD.jpg

Wasabi Turns Two.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice as always... So when are you going to run the "Salt River Canyon" and bring back the shots of that spectacle? :)

Very nice :thumbsup:

Let me put my sunglasses on....I'm being blinded by the piercing light off that Chrome Dome :oldcool:

:laugh:

Video is great, but I need to see it for myself. I hope very soon.:thumbsup:
Thanks for the vid.
Bubba

Meh... Between the rain and the nail my riding season is over... This just makes me more envious of you :moon:

And school is sucking up my time like a sponge

Meh... Between the rain and the nail my riding season is over... This just makes me more envious of you :moon:

And school is sucking up my time like a sponge

Nail, eh? That'll slow you down...:moon:

Miss you and the family, Jeffery. Hope you had a good T-Day. :beerchug:

Very nice :thumbsup:

Let me put my sunglasses on....I'm being blinded by the piercing light off that Chrome Dome :oldcool:

:laugh:

That's funny...Adam got a charge out of that.

Being a Drill Instructor at MCRD here in San Diego, he needs to keep that 'squared away' appearance at all times... :beerchug:

Thanks Scar....hope all is good with you! Doyle

Thanks, Doyle...have you put your 'summer toys' away yet? It's gotta be snowing up there in a big way... We got snow down to 4200' last weekend.

Brrrr.

Back