A little different view of Sunrise...

Ah, Sunrise, I want to ride that again sometime soon. Maybe when you return from Phoonix.:laugh:
Thanks for the video. :thumbsup:

I keel u

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a go pro!!!! super sweet, only compain is your cant hardwire to the bike so battery life is limited...

Nice video. The music was a nice choice for the ride.

Agreed! Another sweet video by Scar that made me want to go immediately climb aboard Ripley and take her for a spin. *sighs* However weather will not permit at this time :banghead: Sunday is looking excellent though! :woot:

Speaking of your music choice.... I REALLY liked that song! Who sings it? Is it called "It's Elemental?"

Agreed! Another sweet video by Scar that made me want to go immediately climb aboard Ripley and take her for a spin. *sighs* However weather will not permit at this time :banghead: Sunday is looking excellent though! :woot:

Speaking of your music choice.... I REALLY liked that song! Who sings it? Is it called "It's Elemental?"

It's the title track from the Tears for Fears album Elemental (released in '93).

Glad you like it. :beerchug:

Good stuff Mr Scar (President) :beerchug:

I am going to make it a point to head down South and Ride with you someday. I got a Brother in Law on a Ducati and some BUELL Friends that might Join US :thumbsup:

Yeah...it takes a long time to upload the big files. I usually set it to upload then go to bed. When I get up in the morning...voila!

Hope you find the patience to launch it...would love to look at it and see where you get to ride!

:beerchug:

Hey bud i took your advice. It did take a while but here is a vid of a road of the parkway i was on. I have not learned how to put music to it yet. I hope y'all enjoy.
- PICT0004[/url]

Hey bud i took your advice. It did take a while but here is a vid of a road of the parkway i was on. I have not learned how to put music to it yet. I hope y'all enjoy.
- PICT0004[/url]

Great work, bro! You were smokin!

Nice scenery, too! I really liked the canopy of trees at the end. :beerchug:

Good stuff Mr Scar (President) :beerchug:

I am going to make it a point to head down South and Ride with you someday. I got a Brother in Law on a Ducati and some BUELL Friends that might Join US :thumbsup:

Robert...bring 'em! I'd love to have you and your friends come down to experience some of our roads first-hand.

:beerchug:

Great work, bro! You were smokin!

Nice scenery, too! I really liked the canopy of trees at the end. :beerchug:

That road is a lot of fun to ride on. It has a lot more curves then the PW. Besides the PW speed limit is only 45. All roads leading to the parkway are like that, some with more curves then others. When it gets warm again i will get some more for you guys. I am heading to Vegas tomorrow for 7 days :cheerleader:

Back