Very proud day for me as a father

Haha that's so cool! Careful, one day you'll come out of the house to the sound of your busa leavin the driveway.
Posted via Mobile Device

This really warmed my heart, I watched this video with my 23 month old son on my lap- I can't wait...Congrats!

I also have another boy coming in October. :cheerleader:

-AJ

That's awesome Saiid!!!

I had an 8mm sony when out daughter was born, I wish I would have used it MUCH more trust me. You will look back on these one day and really cherish them.

Where your dad lives is beautiful by the way, I would be tempted to stay up there.....

Followup to our first proud day.
Other day i took Adam for a ride on the scooter for the first time.
He hasnt stopped asking to go again since..
Think Ive created a motomonster....:laugh:

my son grew up on my hack, soo ??? i can't get him to take off the traning wheels. he rides his bike like a hack, using the extra wheels to slide sideways :rofl:

your kids soo cool! your a good dad buddy.:thumbsup:

Just happy I was there with video to catch all the excitement.
Grandpa bought Adam a bike last week when we got here.
A few days after that I moved the training wheels up a bit and noticed Adam was getting really good at balancing so today
Adam and daddy made the risky decision to remove them and see what happens.....

Lil guy just took right off 1st time and made 2 laps with turns never falling once.....:cheerleader:.
2 months short of 4 yrs old.
Not sure what made me prouder, seeing Adam ride 1st time or having grandpa there to see it.

Tour de France lookout...

put it here cuz after all he is riding a 'bike' :laugh:

Cant wait till we see him on the Busa (lol)

Followup to our first proud day.
Other day i took Adam for a ride on the scooter for the first time.
He hasnt stopped asking to go again since..
Think Ive created a motomonster....:laugh:

You live with a Cuban Dragon and a Moto Monster. I think you won't get into trouble with the Cuban Dragon anymore as long as you take the Moto Monster with you every time you ride.:laugh:

That's so awesome, my fiend. You're a great Dad.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Back