A little different view of Sunrise...

That road is a lot of fun to ride on. It has a lot more curves then the PW. Besides the PW speed limit is only 45. All roads leading to the parkway are like that, some with more curves then others. When it gets warm again i will get some more for you guys. I am heading to Vegas tomorrow for 7 days :cheerleader:

What's up in Vegas?

If you have time, be sure to get 'hold of the .oRg contingent there. Some really great folks.

I finished processing a video this morning which I'll launch later today...it's the other (more 'fun' if you will) side of Sunrise Hwy.

Safe travels and have a good time in Vegas, yo. :beerchug:

What's up in Vegas?

If you have time, be sure to get 'hold of the .oRg contingent there. Some really great folks.

I finished processing a video this morning which I'll launch later today...it's the other (more 'fun' if you will) side of Sunrise Hwy.

Safe travels and have a good time in Vegas, yo. :beerchug:

My girlfriends Dad has never been. I was out playing pool in the summer and when we got back he has been after me to take him. He is almost 80 and has had a stroke and the last time he ask i told him i did not have the money and he said he would pay for it:thumbsup: Anyway we are going just to let him see the sights and have some fun. It should be a great trip. This will be the first time i have gone there and did not have to play pool. I am going to take my Ipod so hopefully i will be able to get a single and see what is going on here. We will be staying at the Mirage if any of the members would like to meet one day dinner or something. I am so looking forward to it!! See ya

Hey Scar that was a cool vid. I just have to get out there and ride with you guys!! :beerchug:Wardie

Hey Scar that was a cool vid. I just have to get out there and ride with you guys!! :beerchug:Wardie

I know, Wardie...!

I just finished uploading another video (literally within the last couple of minutes). It's my bud, JD, and I. I'd love to have you and Sheriff Roy T. Dykman come to play.

:beerchug:

Back