A blaze thru oregon

The infamous scootergirl glasses!
tounge.gif
well now dont those glasses look familliar mark.......

I really am kickin my self in the ass for not makin it out..

<!--EDIT|neeley
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153316736 -->

post_6_67695_IMG_0272_11.jpg

Hey Neeley! We missed you! Oh...and those glasses are a new model. They matched Mark's hat.
tounge.gif

This was a very interesting stop.. it was after a very fun run thru some sweepers and seemed to be smack dab in the middle of nowhere.

They only had regular unleaded and let us pay by the honor system as far as how much has we had gotten out of the pump.

I should have taken more pics here, because the inside of this place was cool looking.
The town of Fossil did not even sell gas @ 9am Sunday ...Rich and a few others had to go back to the ranch and get enough fuel to get to our next stop.
Sumpter was small too, very small...BTW if anyone is wondering those pics of that big machine is a gold dredge.
Read more about it here:
http://www.historicsumpter.com/sumpter-oregon-dredge-park.html

What I really liked about this ride is the lack of traffic and people...thru a good deal of this ride we hardly seen any other cars, or even motorycles for that matter. Nothing but land and road. How refreshing this was!!

Dang, I missed out, I'm glad you Ladies and Gents had a blast... And thank you for sharing them pics
wink.gif

getting pretty close to my territory now, pretty awesome pics, this weekend we are going from Boise to McCall to Cambridge, Council and back to Boise
tounge.gif

I don't want to sound like a broken record here.....but I've been doing this every year for the last 6 years.

This was, without a doubt, the best ride to date.

Thanks to Rich, for driving/riding over 3000 miles to join us...and by the way, thanks for the gremlin bell! Rich presented each of us with a bell saturday nite.
cool.gif

BV, glad you came again this year dude. There are very few riders I feel comfortable riding as hard as we were.

ZXmurphy, great to meet you man. Great rider! The last 20 miles of the Middle fork were kickazz! Thanks for letting me feel like I was keeping up with you
tounge.gif
Glad you made it home safe Monday....665 miles is a long day...especially the kind of miles we did..

Scootergirl, you added a touch of class to this group. It was fantastic to have you along. You are definetley the fastest gal I know! You did great in the gravel too!!
tounge.gif

Those of you that missed the ride; Neeley, Busahaya, Frisbee....you missed an awesome time.

Gonna be a tall order to top it next year....

tounge.gif

Back