Blaze thru Oregon 2011

I have a few photos one of which is skydivr shaking his willy off along a farm road. Had to use telephoto lens but still probably shouldn't post that one up although there is not much to see :whistle:

Great fun and good times for sure. I didn't envy BABUSA on that long two day ride back home after riding like we did for three days. I was whooped and I'm sure Rich wasn't much better. You are a tough dude sir!

You folks on the east coast have no idea how blessed we are out here. If you have any doubts just ask Keith. Keith and I rode one section where we went about a hundred miles from Goldendale to Kennewick and maybe seen 6 vehicles at the most.

MJN does a great job of planning these rides and making sure we have a place to eat and scheduled fuel stops. Although he does need to do a little research on what time these back country fuel stations open :laugh:

Sorry Daniel, I wanted to stop by and say hi. But I had to get up to Kennewick and back home sooner than I thought. 2,540 miles this trip...I will take a extra day next year and stop by.

Any chance we can get YOU to join us for the "2012 Blaze Thru Oregon" ?
Posted via Mobile Device

Daniel, I can vouch for Rich.. he was talkin about wanting to stop and see ya, but the timing was tough.

I have a few photos one of which is skydivr shaking his willy off along a farm road. Had to use telephoto lens but still probably shouldn't post that one up although there is not much to see :whistle:

Great fun and good times for sure. I didn't envy BABUSA on that long two day ride back home after riding like we did for three days. I was whooped and I'm sure Rich wasn't much better. You are a tough dude sir!

You folks on the east coast have no idea how blessed we are out here. If you have any doubts just ask Keith. Keith and I rode one section where we went about a hundred miles from Goldendale to Kennewick and maybe seen 6 vehicles at the most.

MJN does a great job of planning these rides and making sure we have a place to eat and scheduled fuel stops. Although he does need to do a little research on what time these back country fuel stations open :laugh:

YOU DID NOT...err, well, maybe, probably you did...you'd NEED a telephoto lens??? Oh well, that would be revenge from last year.

SteveO is right, there is nothing in the East to compare. The population density is so much lower out in the open range areas, that you can go for 50 miles and not see a car, a house, a mailbox..just road. I think we rode for 45 minutes one time and never "broke 90" - on which side of 90 i'm not going to say..:beerchug:

Another time i think we road for 30 miles in a straight line, made one turn, and rode 30 more miles. Of course, there are also the ravines without guardrails that if you blow a turn, it's a BASE Jump off it....

Looks like fun up there north. Thanks for sharing the pics! :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back