Blaze thru Oregon '10

I've got some more to post tonight. SteveO you just HAD to post that one of the waitress, huh..so now, I've got to retaliate...and no, he's NOT just enjoying nature :poke:

P.S. I'll have some more to post tonight along with some more observations...

IMG_0487 (Medium).jpg

I've got some more to post tonight. SteveO you just HAD to post that one of the waitress, huh..so now, I've got to retaliate...and no, he's NOT just enjoying nature :poke:

P.S. I'll have some more to post tonight along with some more observations...

Hahhaaaa!!! Great shot dude!!!

Oh.. and for someone that was in a "strange" country, and had never seen those roads, you did very well.

Mark is truly someone who I consider a good friend and these rides are definitely off the hook!

DSC04481.jpg

DSC04483.jpg

DSC04454.jpg

DSC04452.jpg

DSC04489.jpg

Looking for Dr. E's pics of his busa???? checking this everyday!

Eric will come back and read this at some point.. I'm sure he'll gladly post up a few more pics of his bike.

Those are some great looking roads. Had to be a fun time for everyone. Thanks for sharing.

Dr E, Tuf told me you were a fascinating person to talk to, and he was right; I would have really enjoyed hearing some of your stories if my clearance had ever been high enough!

Here's my favorite pic from my GoPro Camera....entitled "ride into the light"

P.S. You'll see my 'other' gopro mount (on the mirror bolt); the video from this location was pretty shanky, but had better sense of motion than it being on top of my helmet (which is where I had it most of the time).

GOPR0378.jpg

Last edited:
SteveO, good news, my video plays find on my compter at home!!!!

That's great dude! Must have been my video card?

That's a cool photo in the tunnel. You couldn't have done better if you had planned it. :)

I am hoping that SteveO will send me a DVD of the video he shot! After some serious advice from him and major dollars on my part I can now process the Sony HD videos!!!

The tunnel shot is the million dollar shot! I put that as a desktop on one of my systems.

I am hoping that SteveO will send me a DVD of the video he shot! After some serious advice from him and major dollars on my part I can now process the Sony HD videos!!!

The tunnel shot is the million dollar shot! I put that as a desktop on one of my systems.

Million Dollar Shot? My paypal addres is......:laugh:

Send me your address!

Back