A blaze thru oregon

Thanks for sharing. It looks like you all had a great time. Rides like that are why I bought my bike.
cool.gif

You are one lucky Scootergirl. How many of your friends go on a riding date with 9 great guys? Thanks for the pics, they make me wish I was there instead of flat old Missouri and Kansas.
HEY!!! Kansas and Missouri do suck tha.....well nevermind...you are right, Oregon would have been a lot of fun, I am looking forward to the cassoday run.

cool.gif
pics guys and gal...I had a great time riding with all of you
biggrin.gif

Next year I will get somebody to help with some of the driving in the truck, almost 1600 round trip...Nelson yer killing me bro  
tounge.gif
 plus 1424 on the RR
laugh.gif

those panoramics are awesome, you get the feel for what you are looking at a lot better
smile.gif

I logged 1443 total from the time you and I left Oly to the time I got home today around 2:00. Had a nice ride with BV over Chinook pass. The we split up at the 410/123 jct. 123 was really bad. I wish I would have continued on with BV and went through Puyallup. The road was REALLY rough and there was several areas of construction. OH well!!! I had a great time anyway. I'm sooooo tired.

James, you did a fantastic job with those pics man! Some people just have the knack dude.... Great photos!

I logged 1443 total from the time you and I left Oly to the time I got home today around 2:00. Had a nice ride with BV over Chinook pass. The we split up at the 410/123 jct. 123 was really bad. I wish I would have continued on with BV and went through Puyallup.  The road was REALLY rough and there was several areas of construction. OH well!!! I had a great time anyway. I'm sooooo tired.
TIRED
wow.gif
don't even remind me, over three THOUSAND miles between the truck and bike
tounge.gif

I logged 1443 total from the time you and I left Oly to the time I got home today around 2:00. Had a nice ride with BV over Chinook pass. The we split up at the 410/123 jct. 123 was really bad. I wish I would have continued on with BV and went through Puyallup.  The road was REALLY rough and there was several areas of construction. OH well!!! I had a great time anyway. I'm sooooo tired.
TIRED
wow.gif
tounge.gif
I know how far you traveled! You are amazing. I could never do that! You need a nap!!!!

TIRED
wow.gif
tounge.gif
I know how far you traveled! You are amazing. I could never do that! You need a nap!!!!
I napped ALL the way through Oregon last night
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

3000 miles is a bundle and I know that 1000RR aint no Busa as far as comfort goes especially if your BAs size.

I was gonna ask if you nodded off at all!
biggrin.gif

Back