Votes: 260 66.5%
  • Its ok.....

Votes: 75 19.2%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 41 10.5%
  • Im an idiot

Votes: 15 3.8%

• Total voters
i love how all these peeps love knocking fatty-riders who come on here, tryin to get a lil love....then have the balls to cover it up with
"o, thats just my opinion....:moon: i'd like to tea-bag your piece-of-crap-machine that you worked hard to build...but, I dont mean no offense to you by sayin that.":whistle:

PUH-LEEZE:poke:

Batman-nice ride, def. alot of time involved here-Im feelin tha tail (cant stand the new rear signals) and THANK YOU for not bein retarded n runnin a streetbike w/one front rotor just to help show off the pimpness that iz the rims:thumbsup: folks cant see those anyway unless you're standing still:laugh:

enjoy the pimpin ride, pimpin:bowdown:

He did ask for our opinion. And we gave it to him. :whistle::poke:

i love how all these peeps love knocking fatty-riders who come on here, tryin to get a lil love....then have the balls to cover it up with
"o, thats just my opinion....:moon: i'd like to tea-bag your piece-of-crap-machine that you worked hard to build...but, I dont mean no offense to you by sayin that.":whistle:

PUH-LEEZE:poke:

Batman-nice ride, def. alot of time involved here-Im feelin tha tail (cant stand the new rear signals) and THANK YOU for not bein retarded n runnin a streetbike w/one front rotor just to help show off the pimpness that iz the rims:thumbsup: folks cant see those anyway unless you're standing still:laugh:

BigD...I was with you up until you basically contradicted yourself by insulting all of those running a single front rotor:laugh: Lots of folks think a fat rear tire is as retarded as a single front rotor since they both defeat the primary purpose of the bike which is to be a Hyper Sports Machine. On a side not I do enjoy trying to decipher your posts...makes me feel urban and hip when I figure them out:poke:

THANK YOU for not bein retarded n runnin a streetbike w/one front rotor just to help show off the pimpness that iz the rims:thumbsup: folks cant see those anyway unless you're standing still:laugh:

u c me standing still and I have been known to act retarded from time to time:whistle:

post-80-67007-smaller5.jpg

Last edited:
:bowdown::bowdown:Looks awesome I am glad I am taking my blu/silver 06 to the dark side black is beautiful:thumbsup:

u c me standing still and I have been known to act retarded from time to time:whistle:

eeeeeyyyyyyyy....You know me Roc-it iz what it iz, I just call it how I seez it:whistle:

u n I both know deleting a brake rotor deletes braking performance-but I dont argue the point to anyone; it does sound funny as s**t to say right after chastising others for picking on Batguy tho:moon: if ya stop n go "hmmmmm" bout it for a sec....or not:whistle:

BigD...I was with you up until you basically contradicted yourself by insulting all of those running a single front rotor:laugh: Lots of folks think a fat rear tire is as retarded as a single front rotor since they both defeat the primary purpose of the bike which is to be a Hyper Sports Machine. On a side not I do enjoy trying to decipher your posts...makes me feel urban and hip when I figure them out:poke:

ok that was pretty damn funny i aint kiddin, i mean i was thinking the exact thing leave it up to you to put it out there........... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

eeeeeyyyyyyyy....You know me Roc-it iz what it iz, I just call it how I seez it:whistle:

u n I both know deleting a brake rotor deletes braking performance-but I dont argue the point to anyone; it does sound funny as s**t to say right after chastising others for picking on Batguy tho:moon: if ya stop n go "hmmmmm" bout it for a sec....or not:whistle:

:laugh:

Back