Votes: 260 66.5%
  • Its ok.....

Votes: 75 19.2%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 41 10.5%
  • Im an idiot

Votes: 15 3.8%

• Total voters
looks good from the side and front angle pics but looking at it from the back, holy moly:errrr:!!!too wide, i stick with 240.

Love it.

And for you guys that have never ridden one and are just repeating what you hear at your local bike night, you should pm BigRod about his chicken strips and et's at the strip.

I like it. Not my bag personally but I like to see some of the imagination put into customizing. Not sure why folks react so strongly to what someone else is doing (parking lot pimp comment). Bottom line is do you like it...:beerchug:

Turning actually isn't bad it's just what you get used to. I actually have a lowered 07 gsxr 750 that is stretched 8 inches and it's easier to ride than that.

I'm thinking along the same lines as you...

With most (not all, just most!) of these "Notice Me" guys chances are it'll never see a track and that's too bad because that's where this mod would be at it's best. Dude could get some serious times with that for a launch pad!

Sometimes form just doesn't win over function.

The big tires are a 20-25hp LOSS due to spinkng weight mass and a big drag DOWN on the motor to launch...I know! BUT still best 10.4 in the 1/4. ITs all about doing it diff no matter where your at.

DSC00970.jpg

Love it.

And for you guys that have never ridden one and are just repeating what you hear at your local bike night, you should pm BigRod about his chicken strips and et's at the strip.

:laugh::beerchug: I only have less than 1/4 inch left to find that 330 edge. *NOTE* found out that my lower fairing spike is road grind into a 45 angle. Spend some time to learn it and the fatties will take corners ( not like stcok, but will hang).
Oh and I like this bike. Nice clean job:thumbsup: WHat wheels are they? It looks like you have air-ride to. WHen getting in some twisties...raise it up high...wow, thats the trick:laugh:

chicken.jpg

I just seen in another post that you have this setup as a strut??? Have you riden it yet....dont think your going to like it set ridged! :whistle: You will get back so much twist capabilites if you go air so you can set diff ride hights.

I am almost done with what I wanted to accomplish with this bike.There is a little powdercoating to finish......

Let me know what you think.....If you have any questions about what is actually done send me a message and I can let you know.

I realy like that all darkend out. Are you going to powder or chrome the rearsets?

Back