3000 miles so far

Lloyd

Registered
THis bike just plain rocks. Best motorcycle I have ever owned.

I just had to tell someone...

Have a great day...

i'm over 1800 miles on mine in 25 days and i couldn't agree more.....walking around with a big stupid grin on my face everywhere i go!

cool.gif

I have had my bike for a month and I have around 1700 kms on it...but I haven't been able to drive it much in 3 weeks it's been raining non stop. Its sunny and hot out today...I'm at work now as soon as quitting time comes I'm going on a tear.

Enjoy the busa! It's by far the best bike I have ever owned as well. >
biggrin.gif

Ive had mine 2 months and have 3656 miles on it. Now I doing my first round of mods on it and I am due for tires like yesterday.
smile.gif

You guys have way too much free time!!!! I get to ride mine a couple of hrs tuesday, and an hr or so if I'm lucky weds.
Had it a month and only got 1250 miles so far!
I'm doin a 400 miler tomorrow though, can't wait!
Dayum, I live this thing!
biggrin.gif

Had "My Baby" just a year this weekend and have over 6000 miles on her. I actually thought I was riding her to much, but on some of the threads I was made aware that other Busa Riders have close to if not more than 10K in one year.... now that's riding.
The Busa was made to ride, so lets all get out there and ride them like we stole them......:p
laugh.gif

Gonna start riding the ZRX more when the weather gets warmer , so the mighty BUSA will be getting a bit of a rest...Running out of places to ride to..:laugh:

4500 in 2 1/2 months! Best bike I ever owned! My problem is I like to ride all the time and nothing else gets er done like the BUSA!!!!!!
jump9.gif

I've put on @ 450 miles so far. But holy s*it <marquee>400</marquee> of them were over the speed limit.
race.gif

jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|7th Gear
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117548090 -->

Busa_fender_project_5_29_05_002small.JPG

i had mine for 13 days now and i am well over 2000 miles . and thats with all the rain we have been having .i have to force myself off the busa . i did 450 miles today and all i want to do is ride again tomorrow . i cant wait till the week of june 13th , i get my turbo put on my busa
smile.gif

2 1/2 months, 4300 miles. 425 of them today! I'm still amazed by the pull at around 90 on the highway, I grin everytime I twist the trottle
race.gif

Year and half old with a wopping 2100 miles on her... Just not a enough time in a week for me..

Back