Gee wiz my gosh darn chain broke at 3000 miles

I deleted the posts.. it was a stupid question and i didnt want ppl to start on some stupid things.. so sorry if it offended anyone.
I just thought this forum was open to any idea's, suggestions, questions, and comments...

The forum is open to ideas, suggestions, and comments.  If you want honest answers and advice, you have to be honest and factual with your post.  Like loboboy said, there are alot of knowledgeable people on the board and most will bend over backwards to help out a fellow rider.  But, don't try to make fools out of then and try get them to back you up by being deceitful.  Squids don't tend to last long here.

How fast were you going? It could have been disastrous! Pretty much what the other guys said, adjust it while sitting on the bike,not too tight now,about3/4 inch movement up and down will be about right.NJ.:)

I deleted the posts.. it was a stupid question and i didnt want ppl to start on some stupid things.. so sorry if it offended anyone.
I just thought this forum was open to any idea's, suggestions, questions, and comments...
It is, nad in man cases the guys are giving you facts. Som a little hard because of your previous posts. Nobody lke the fact that you crashed.

Also a vey good point, was brought up from previous facts. You may have bent the frame or the, sprocket or the wheel.

Well, that was fun. What should we all do next?
smile.gif

I love this stuff! I need to hunt down Lotus49's other topics and posts...
smile.gif

Back