3 Motorcycles in a 6x12 Help Needed!

Remember that includes the weight of the trailer itself. Be careful my friend if you do that again, that trailer is way overweight. Hate to see something happen.. :down:

Honestly, I don't plan to do that again. Although it is set up as a three bike trailer, it is in all reality a 1 or 2 bike trailer. Figured I'd help a brutha out with a bike configuration to make it fit on his trailer.

You will have difficulty with three bikes in a 6X12 inclosed trailer with straps alone. I have the same trailer and I haul three bikes but I use the pitbull trailer chocks with no straps. Two on the outside edges up front and the third in the center at the rear. Not much room for any gear but the bikes haul just fine.

The Pitbull trailer haulers have come down in price.

You will have difficulty with three bikes in a 6X12 inclosed trailer with straps alone. I have the same trailer and I haul three bikes but I use the pitbull trailer chocks with no straps. Two on the outside edges up front and the third in the center at the rear. Not much room for any gear but the bikes haul just fine.

The Pitbull trailer haulers have come down in price.

Ill keep an eye open. My hayabusa is the only bike that will be in there consistently. The other two bikes wont be the same everytime. Isnt the pitbull specific per bike? Thanks

Honestly,
I don't plan
to do that again .

Although it is set up as a three bike trailer,
it is in all reality a 1 or 2 bike trailer .

Figured I'd help a brother out
with a bike configuration
to make it fit on his trailer .

If the third motorcycle to fit is a little pit bike ~ then a 6 X 12' enclosed trailer would work fine *

Back