Busa Transport

NEA.Drew

Registered
Well after some thought, I am going to be moving to Va in a couple of weeks after I give my notice,need some advice to transport the busa??Has anybody transported inside a uhaul trailer thinking about a 5x10 or 6x12,thanks for all suggestions!!!!

LABusa used a small U-Haul to get his Busa to Eureka Springs last fall. PM him, I'm sure he'll have plenty of suggestions.

I see you have a pickup in your avatar. Why not use that?
Tailgate down of course.

lurk.gif
ride the biotch, but watch your speed in Va. Holy shid are you in for a surprise.
SHOCKED.gif

I'd say it would be just like hauling it in a bike trailer. Get a good front wheel chock, and strap it down. Should be fine.

When strapping the busa down, you need to make sure the straps do not rub on the plastics or it will wear the paint off. I have a Baxley chock and they work great and do not need any straps on the front, just the rear pulling toward the front and down. They are worth the $$. You can use the Baxley in your truck without mounting it to the bed. If you need to strap down the front, a good way is to go to the lower triple tree with a short loop, and angle down between the front fender and the nose.

(blazzinbird @ Jul. 10 2007,13:38) Can a busa be hauled in a gmc canyon? Or is the bed to short.
I believe you'd have to haul it with the tailgate down. I have an Avalanche and the gate has to come down.

Back