2016 Zx14r Front Master Use ?

So if one were to go about switching to Suzi Brembo fronts what's required? I've got an 09. Do I just need the calipers/pads? Or?

I wont have a issue with the LSL kit :) . 13013 I think they are bolt on , but improvement wont be noticed till better master . Now I read that Suzuki did redesign the master on 2013 to current for the brembo mono blocks but it still is not great .

On my Kawasaki ZRX1200R I had ZX14 Nissan master with ZX10 caliper ( one Caliper ONLY ) it was a one finger set up . My 2014 is nice , but not 1 finger :( three finger lol

Only pics i have of old stuff

DSCN0371_zps6564e462.jpg
DSCN0262_zps6c8d0881.jpg

Last edited:
I wont have a issue with the LSL kit :) . 13013 I think they are bolt on , but improvement wont be noticed till better master . Now I read that Suzuki did redesign the master on 2013 to current for the brembo mono blocks but it still is not great .

On my Kawasaki ZRX1200R I had ZX14 Nissan master with ZX10 caliper ( one Caliper ONLY ) it was a one finger set up . My 2014 is nice , but not 1 finger :( three finger lol

Only pics i have of old stuff

View attachment 395523
View attachment 395524
I think bigE has your same bar setup so, you can run whatever MC you want. Lol! Let me know if the bking MC interests you. I'll be more than happy to work out a deal with you. I bought it because of all the great things I heard about the bking brakes with the linear MC

Here is the bking MC with lever and switch

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Can highly recommend the ZX14 master , a massive improvement over stock, im still running oem pads with braided
lines. I find the ZX master far more stronger without fearing its going to lock up, reckon its what should have come standard that type of cylinder. It can only improve with better pads.

Ive got the LSL flatbar kit as well so no probs, my screen has been scalloped already for clearance on masters.

need new lines with the way they connect compared to the stock master right? I have both the bking and the zx14 sitting on a bench as well in the garage since i didnt feel like buying new lines again.

Not sure about genI, but I know for a fact that even with helibars, there is no way to clear the dash panels on a genII if you run the BKing MC. Not sure about the zx14 though. BigE and C10 both have dirt bike type bar setup which gives plenty of room to fit whatever MC you want. Maybe some research can help you find an old thread mentioning genI bikes. I'll look into it whenever I get a chance and see what I can find

Any radial MC is going to be an improvement on the geared OEM on the Busa. Zx-14, GSXR1000, etc. The Brembos are expensive but here is what you get:
1. Adjustable advantage on the hydraulics. That means you can make the lever harder or softer. Also for you one disk guys you can crank the MC down.
2. On the fly lever adjustment if you ride to brake fade, especially on the track.
3. Amazing feel. I have not felt a Busa with ZX MC but I have ridden a ZX and this is in another league.
4. A lot more power - 1 or 2 finger stops.

If you do the brake and clutch and add Rizzoma fluid res., there is no clearance issues - works like Suzuki did it in the factory. This is expensive and tricky. You need MC's for both sides at $350 $450 each, SS lines all around, a special switch for the clutch side, hydraulic switch for the brake side, Rizzoma clutch & brake fluid res. with hardware $220 and I am still using OEN disks. This all works amazingly well and look trick too!

Cockpit View.jpg

That lsl kit is ligit. Is their a comfort advantage also? This could be a dual purpose purchase.

Back