Radial Master Installed !

Screenshot_2017-11-02-23-41-59-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if you all are aware but the Brembo RCS has an adjustment on it so you can change the plunger ratio to fit your specific application. This means that you can make the force on the caliper more or less, which is awesome since the RCS is not made for a specific bike (the clutch side is shown below). If you take an MC off another bike and the hydraulic fluid volume is different from the application you are using it for it may actually make your brakes less powerful. Also if you replace both the clutch and brake MC's, the switch on the stock clutch MC housing is necessary for the bike to run correctly. It's just a simple micro switch, but it tells the ECU that the clutch is in. Without it you get errors and map issues. I copied GIXERHP's installation and it is pretty clever. Opens up the cockpit and no bumping even at full lock. The Brembo's levers are also collapsible to minimize crash damage. In short, the Brembo is extremely good stuff and is engineered by people who know brakes as well as anyone on the planet. Whether or not that level of quality has value to you is a personal decision.

160314 Switch Installed.jpg

Cockpit View.jpg

What are the resivors mounted to? Did you just drill a hole in the top clamp? So I sent the photos to the shop I trusted that did my suspension tuning, they no longer work on anything but KTM products.

Like this.
What are the resivors mounted to? Did you just drill a hole in the top clamp? So I sent the photos to the shop I trusted that did my suspension tuning, they no longer work on anything but KTM products.
This is old stuff and I think I posted the walk through somewhere. GXERHP do also I think. All of this is Rizoma (arms and reservoir). First photo shows clutch switch
Clutch Switch.jpg
triple clamp 01.jpg
triple clamp 02.jpg

Fallenarch the images just show as errors for me.

Me too. Also, I was unable to access this forum a few days ago. May be related. I got a message saying this url is forbidden! Man I have been to a lot more forbidden urls than this and my computer didn't seem to have a problem with them!

I bought an Accosato radial mc several years ago. Still have yet to install that thing. It has three bore sizes you can dial to. Never could figure out how that worked. I see the numbers but I don't see any dial to turn unless it requires a special tool. Oh well, hope it improves the front with stock Toxico calipers.

Mythos I believe your in Philly, you and I should get together and installed these on our bikes lol.

Nope, I bought my Tsukigi from a tuner in Philly but I'm from the U.P. of Michigan. I hope to get the Accosato on there this winter and I'll do a tutorial.

Me too. Also, I was unable to access this forum a few days ago. May be related. I got a message saying this url is forbidden! Man I have been to a lot more forbidden urls than this and my computer didn't seem to have a problem with them!

I bought an Accosato radial mc several years ago. Still have yet to install that thing. It has three bore sizes you can dial to. Never could figure out how that worked. I see the numbers but I don't see any dial to turn unless it requires a special tool. Oh well, hope it improves the front with stock Toxico calipers.

Play with the bore size adjustments. This has a big impact on the brakes or clutch feel/power

Thanks for the pics, fallenarch. I was wondering how I would rig up reservoirs. Looks nice. I have a couple inexpensive Asian reservoirs like that and they seem to be decent quality. Like those brackets!

Play with the bore size adjustments. This has a big impact on the brakes or clutch feel/power
Yes once I install the thing. I haven't looked it over thoroughly yet but darned if I can see how to switch bore sizes. Looks like it's that square thing with the rounded corners and hole in the middle. Looks like it requires some kind of tool from what I recall. I have the mc stored away with the bike now away from my home so I can't look at it up close.

What the heck?? Do you pull that thing out somehow and turn it to the setting you want and stick it back in? IDK??
accosato.f.brAk.mc.png

Back