2008 Busas in Denver

Vic_E55_2001

Donating Member
Registered
Today i`ve seen 2 of them on the dealer floor.

I will be NOT buying one. Now i`m sure. that thing is so ugly I can not stand it.

Rear fender could be unbolted in 20 seconds but butt still looks sagging from a side.

I`d rather buy crashed one and transplant the motor/ECU/harness to old style body.

Man, I was expecting to like one in person... sad, sad day.

so you were slightly interested then... or just curious of their asking price.... just kidding
smile.gif

I didn`t even asked, they were like do you want to buy one NOW. I responded: well, keep talking.. 2 of them jumped on me and I was smiling.... Jeez...

You know we can teach ourselves to love fat wives in a few years but would you marry one in the beginning? I won`t.

Today i`ve seen 2 of them on the dealer floor.

I will be NOT buying one. Now i`m sure. that thing is so ugly I can not stand it.

Rear fender could be unbolted in 20 seconds but butt still looks sagging from a side.

I`d rather buy crashed one and transplant the motor/ECU/harness to old style body.

Man, I was expecting to like one in person... sad, sad day.
At a mile up I bet the guys that buy those bikes are gonna read about how fast they are, then run them hard and say "where's the beef?". I live at 5000 ft up and it makes everything feel slow....high altitude sucks
sadnews.gif

Sorry to hear of your disappointment, Vic. I hope they didn't screw up the best thing to ever hit the motorcycle industry.

Hm...

Back