2007 Hayabusa Pictures

(Revlis @ Sep. 25 2006,22:34)
Revlis...good to see an ole timer . Well when the busa got stolen after finally finishing 2yrs of custom work. I t was too hard to go back and do another busa so I turned a Honda VTX 1300 into a 240 wide custom ride project. I've been tinkering and enjoying it waiting for the new busa to come out. But now I'm 2 years older and gonna be a lot closer to 50 than 40 by the time the 2008 busas come out...

The H-D, well I've never been a big Harley fan, but I actually like the V-rod and its water cooled engine. And from what I can tell it seems to be pretty solid with not alot of glitches, and a solid power line. Not a busa but dang they may do like Honda did the Blackbird and try to hold out a decade before changing it.

Don't care what color, I would rather have a busa than any other bike on the market.

(GSXcite @ Oct. 02 2006,05:18) Don't care what color, I would rather have a busa than any other bike on the market.
Amen brother!!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

The photograph does the solid blue justice... Wow.. I like it.. and the reds pretty hot. I think the black frames are a nice contrast but I still prefer polished. I prefer solid colors... makes it look custom painted.. the graphics on previous busa's are ok... but look more off the assembly line. I actually removed some of my graphics and plan on custom painting my busa this winter.. and removing most if not all graphics.. cept kanji.. Seems most are not impressed with the 2007's  Try riding one.  
AAAssjani.gif
 Everytime I ride... I know why i bought a busa... And for all zx14 riders... the performance is so close.. don't bank on a win down the track or an open stretch of road heads up.

Busa rules hands down.. no matter what color. One bad motha!

If I had to go 07 it would be black hands down.......... Im just glad they didnt offer white which they hopefully dont do later this year before the bike changes....
beerchug.gif

(dezzy7 @ Sep. 25 2006,22:32) 2 years of waitin for a new busa (2 years since mine got stolen) and its still the same. Man I just knew Zuk was gonna come out with a new busa this year and there was gonna be an addition in the garage. Needless to say I'm really disappointed. Perhaps my busa days really are over ---- I may have to stop my the Harley dealer  
rock.gif
I agree with you. I'm alittle disapointed too. I've been waiting for the redesign since I sold ny 02 limited. It's still not bad enough togo to the HD dealer. I might move into a 06/07 GSXR 1000

I'm sticking with my 2003 LE Orange until I see a redesign from Suzuki. I recently bought a 2006 and instantly felt stupid about buying it on the ride home. Don't get me wrong it's a nice bike and worth every penny that I paid but IT IS ESSENTIALLY THE SAME BIKE! Also, I had modifications on my 2003 that I can't afford on the 2006 so my 2003 fells like a monster compared to the stock 2006. So....now I'm selling the 2006 and waiting for a change in the bike before I buy a new one. It's in the classified section if anyone is interested.

Don't get me wrong, I will own nothing but a Hayabusa now however, Suzuki has to know how many of us would buy a new style almost instatntly! The demand would be tremendous! Also, I could justify the new addition to my wife. Who was not impressed with the current addition!

They all look good to me, I'd take one of each to put in the garage along side my 06 LE. My pic is the black. Looks nice with the black frame.

beerchug.gif

Okay, so my first impression upon seeing it was I really like the color. Always liked blue bikes. Solid blue? Looked cool, I liked it!

Img_8061_busa.jpg

I liked the new colors and paint also... but it seems a bit cheesy to do the same colors and scheme as the  zx14 though. I like the black frames now that is a major improvement. The gold front fork and brakes really stand out even more now for some reason. They almost clash with the rest of the bike... make it look like it was pieced together from left over parts. I hope when and if they do update the busa they look at the whole package after assembly. The busa is a gorgeous bike that can be so much more than just a rocket. The body lines are so much sexier than the zx14 but she needs some update love! New face lift and more horse power are required to keep her competitive not just new colors. I would buy a new one if they actually changed those things....My two cents worth anyway.

Back