So...

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
OK then....Suzuki has gone to the shorties on the 600 and 750 bikes...anyone have thoughts on it?
I am thinking of heat issues with the rear brakes and bearing greases...perhaps fading in the swingarm?
Incase you didn't notice, I was talking abot the exhaust.
Here are the 600 & 750 respectively.
SuzukiCyckes Link Broken
SuzukiCyckes Link Broken

I luv it. As soon Suzuki comes out with one for the Busa I'll be on it like stank on $h!d.

cool.gif

I like it. Much better than underseat and doesn't obstruct access to the swingarm. Also, lowers the center of gravity by putting the weight down there.

I'm assuming that the outlet is angled so that it doesn't blow hot gas on the back wheel etc.

bigdr
Hayabusa Legend

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:8.20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not for me...
[/QUOTE]

That cuz you havent had enuff too drink yet.
tounge.gif

bigdr
Hayabusa Legend

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:8.20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not for me...

That cuz you havent had enuff too drink yet.
tounge.gif
[/QUOTE]
Story of my life...
drink.gif

You'll be seeing it my way after a few more of those. LOL

Those do look quite a bit better than the 1K's exhaust, IMO. I had to look again so see the exhaust, it was so unobtrusive. Very nicely matched to the bodywork. I am looking at the exhaust, right? Those 3 ridges behind the "Suzuki" logo?
tounge.gif

not sure I like the look, but practically its good, access to the swingarm, chain etc. will be a lot easier.

Back