2007 Hayabusa Pictures

Okay.. Three solid colors.. Red, Blue and Black.. The same color scheme as the debut colors for the ZX-14..

What kind of message is Suzuki sending??

Or.. am I just reading way too much into this?

wink.gif

(TheAtomicAss @ Sep. 25 2006,17:59) Am I the only one confused at the '07 1K in yellow?

Thought it was a yam when I saw it.
I gotta admit I'm very disappointed in the 1000 colors, I was hopping for an all black.

Hate the yellow, don't like the orange and black...blue and white is just barely o.k. but as the standard yearly color...ho hum.

Looks like the litter bike front runner for me is still the ZX10r (all black).

There's no such thing as "Limited Edition" anyway... it's just a color choice! Who cares?

I'm glad I have my 06 blk/gry... limited or normal doesn't matter. I got it because it's the color I wanted.

For 07 they should have at least made the pipes and rearsets black, too! That would have been nice.... but nope. Still the ugly looking silver.

Look at my "Vegas baby" post for the real photos guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guns.gif

"LE" means nothing.... only if you like the colors.

White? Nope! 06 LE means nothing to me...

At least with the lack of creativity by going with just simple solid colors for 07... the busa is still much better than the 14's!!!

wow.gif

The 07 Busa lineup looks like a simple way to end the model... to prepare for the new improved 08.

From those "in the know" 08 is when the change will come...

The 07 lineup is the most UNinspired Hayabusa yet....

Roger Ebert - Thumbs Down!

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 25 2006,21:23) "LE" means nothing.... only if you like the colors.

White? Nope! 06 LE means nothing to me...

At least with the lack of creativity by going with just simple solid colors for 07... the busa is still much better than the 14's!!!

wow.gif
Yeah We got it the first time there Slick...

Your Suffering from LE Envy, it's OK... Now's your Chance. Sell your Bike and go ahead and get an 07 in Red. It Suits you.

2 years of waitin for a new busa (2 years since mine got stolen) and its still the same. Man I just knew Zuk was gonna come out with a new busa this year and there was gonna be an addition in the garage. Needless to say I'm really disappointed. Perhaps my busa days really are over ---- I may have to stop my the Harley dealer
rock.gif

(dezzy7 @ Sep. 25 2006,22:32) 2 years of waitin for a new busa (2 years since mine got stolen) and its still the same. Man I just knew Zuk was gonna come out with a new busa this year and there was gonna be an addition in the garage. Needless to say I'm really disappointed. Perhaps my busa days really are over ---- I may have to stop my the Harley dealer
rock.gif
NOW DON'T DO ANYTHING YOU'll REGRET!

Buying a Harley is Very much Like admitting that your riding days are over and you value image over content...

Back