I,ve had it! tradin my 02 blk/blu busa in for a

Dude, you gotta get the new Purple and Black though, not just another Blue and silver combo...

My .02 Congatulations though, sounds like a heck of a plan...

That's my bike you hippy! :cool:

It is not! ,,,,It is too! ,,it is not It is too,,, is not! ,,,IS TOO ,,,IS NOT! :super:

As long as it's another Busa...The "STUNNAH" is cool with that...

Twisted, I'm with you, the blue and silver would be my choice. Not really into purple. Make sure you take it easy on that road to Mt. St. Helens dude.:)

Busa cool in any color!

Yeah, Well the black and Purple is different at least. I dunno, I am still sort of dissapointed with the color schemes of the last two years though. I mean the 02's were cool, with the hawk like thing going and the 02 black and blue was the bomb. But the 03's and 04's have just sort of gotten back to an abstract of colors that doesn't really do it for me, and doesn't really seem to fit the bike... Can anyone explain the theme of the 03, 04 paint? What does it look like to you? Or is it just random shapes?

Anyhoo, just rambling

Rev.

two reasons I am getting the 04, 32 bit ECU and the pass light, I know the pass light sounds silly but I have one on my 03 gixxer and I use it all the time in the fast lane and where cages are trying to pull out in front of me, mostly I want the new 32 bit ECU, it's a major difference in power delivery. and I like the new paint scheme, I will take the eurotail, marchesinis, ti force etc. off the 02 bring it back to stock(3 yrs left on warranty) and trade her in, been a good bike but I gotta have a new one....

Yeah First year for 32 bit was 02. Really I think I'll wait until Suzuki really does something interesting to the Busa. I am pretty irritated with them just leaving it as is, nothing wrong with as is, but darnit! I really want to see a better rear end, some more power, lighter weight, etc.
I mean with have several Liter Bikes now that will probably be posting better roll on's and quarter mile speeds (Maybe) and though it really doesn't matter to me, it is kinda nice being at the top of the food chain, and I want Suzuki and the Busa to stay there...

Back