2006 le

Nice.
I wish y'all would quit buying up my bike..
mad.gif

J/K.

What mods do you have planned? Gotta post pics as you go..
cool.gif

Congrats on your purchase.... hate to tell you though...your mental illness is just getting started... once you buy a busa the MOD ILLNESS infects you and its VERY HARD to cure yourself of it....
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Now you need to tell your wife that you are required to be in Deals Gap April 28th thru the 30th.  Don't take no for an answer.
I might be able to make it.  I am planning a lot of trips with my new baby this summer.  A recent issue or American Motorcyclist Magazine spoke about the "Dragon".  I sounds like too much fun.

Sweet.
What part of Ct?

I live in Plantsville (aka Southington), CT.  Near Mt. Southington Ski Area.
Grew up down the road a bit in Simsbury.
All my family still lives there
I am down all the time riding with Onedownfiveup'ers in Ct and Mass.
We will have to meet up for a ride someday.
Send me an email when you think you might be in the area.  It sounds cool.

I lived in Avon for a short time when I first got married.  Used to ride my motocross bike in a sand pit in Avon.

Nice bike...was looking at the white myself but I'm going for ol' Blue Silver next month. I know I'm knitpickin' here, but do yourself a favor and perform the kickstand mod.

Nice bike...was looking at the white myself but I'm going for ol' Blue Silver next month.  I know I'm knitpickin' here, but do yourself a favor and perform the kickstand mod.
Yep.  *That* mod is next in line. I just picked up a Pitbull.  When the weather plays nice (too darn cold in the garage) I'll be grinding away.

Back