Warning sticker

Yeah, the ones on your inners come of real easy, just take your time with the ones on the paint...it has been heated a few times as well so take your time...

does taking the stickers off void the warranty?

Be carefull what you take off. For example my bike came from Canada and if the large, visible, white EPA sticker had been taken off of the frame, the bike would not be allowed into the country through customs, and would never be able to be titled in the US. I am not sure on the Suzuki warranty Q however.
JT!

anyone know about the warning stickers and the warranty?

Pro Honda - spray cleaner and polish... great stuff! buy at any honda car dealer's parts department.

...Putting warning stickers on a bike like this is like warning you that a nuclear weapon may be dangerous to your health.

-HS

I just took my stickers off of my 04 black/purple.  Thanks for all the tips.  I tried a couple of the solvent ideas, but found heat from the wifes hair dryer and patients was the best method.  I used WD40 to remove the residual stuff.  The sticker on the tank took me about 25-30 minutes to remove, the other two on the plastic peeled right off.  Ride On.

yep stickers are off and I feel better and the bike is now faster....besides who has time to read those things ha ha ha

The only warranty issue that could possibly arise is related to the sticker on the left side of the bike with the VIN number on it. You'd be wise to leave that one on. As justintime2 said, the EPA sticker may be an issue in some states, but I was able to get mine off in one piece, so I just stuck it in the owner's manual in case I ever needed it.

darden- how did you get the black stickers off-the one with the vin # and the other one-----

The tank one is a b*tch. I screwed up on my gix. I pulled the clear plastic top off of the decal then I had a terrible time with the rest. I used wd-40 and hair dryer too.

Well I know this trick will work if you do it early enough like the first few days you have your bike. Take creamy peanut butter in small amounts and swirl it in circles over the stickers. Don't worry it will not damage your paint. Kinda like the motion you make when you apply wax. It will take a while But the peanut oil will begin to break up the glue residue left after you peel the sticker off. Then once it's clean just wash and dry it off. Worked for me perfectly. I had my bike for like 3 days and my aunt came into the garage when I was trying to clean it off. She said go get some peanut butter and rub on there. I was like u crazy BIT#H you want me to rub that crap on my brand new bike? But I had to apologize later cuz it worked perfect.

You fellas are'nt going to believe this but I still have my warning decals on the bike, Except for the one on the tank, long story.

Well I know this trick will work if you do it early enough like the first few days you have your bike. Take creamy peanut butter in small amounts and swirl it in circles over the stickers. Don't worry it will not damage your paint. Kinda like the motion you make when you apply wax. It will take a while But the peanut oil will begin to break up the glue residue left after you peel the sticker off. Then once it's clean just wash and dry it off. Worked for me perfectly. I had my bike for like 3 days and my aunt came into the garage when I was trying to clean it off. She said go get some peanut butter and rub on there. I was like u crazy BIT#H you want me to rub that crap on my brand new bike? But I had to apologize later cuz it worked perfect.
Try rubbing this on your girlfriend too, it works wonders...

When i took the sticker off the tank it left a ridge around the edge
is there a way to remove this?

Back