Removing Warning Stickers?

Blow drywer after it sits int he sun for a while if not WD 40:thumbsup:

Hair dryer, finger nail, and rubbing alcohol took mine of with no problem. :thumbsup:

careful with heat source as if you get too close for too long you can blister the paint .
Key is to peel it back upon itself instead of lifting it off.

Lots of patience and some decent finger nails!

I don't know what the hell Suzuki was thinking using non-peel away type stickers. I found those to be very aggravating :banghead:

I used Goo Gone. Had a coupla sore fingernails for a day or 2 after. Tank sticker was the hardest, rest peeled off relatively easy.

Use hair dryer to get it up, then Spray it with Goo Gone, let it sit 5 minutes and the sticky stuff under the sticky will come up clean

Lots of patience and some decent finger nails!

I don't know what the hell Suzuki was thinking using non-peel away type stickers. I found those to be very aggravating :banghead:

I used Goo Gone. Had a coupla sore fingernails for a day or 2 after. Tank sticker was the hardest, rest peeled off relatively easy.

Yep

Yep

and Yep

want my view of why there are stickers on the Busa read about the rock slide on the Dragon.... We have to make sure people are protected.... from them self.... when you remove the sticker we can all thank the people that need to be protected from the obvious......

I vote goo gone but I used rubbing alcohol on my K7 GSXR and it worked fine:laugh: just make sure you stay away from the harsh stuff like goop gone or whatever its called It comes in a metal container that stuff is teh evils

i had a can of "sticker shock" that worked very well in the past. this time around i used a hair dryer and finger nail to get the job done. warning: very tedious on the second method!

Well...tha tank sticker is a MOFO! It's been on the bike since new-03...so it is baked on...will Hair Dryer still help on a sticker this old?

My bike is named "Patch" for this very reason.

BE CAREFUL OR YOU WILL END UP HAVING A REAL STICKER SHOCK!:laugh:

Here is why she is named "Patch".
Bubba

1st pic - taking the front sticker off paint peeled.

2nd pic - the "Patch" I placed over

3rd pic - Her tramp stamp:laugh: although she is still a lady.

IMG_8754.jpg

IMG_8828.jpg

IMG_9180.jpg

My bike is named "Patch" for this very reason.

BE CAREFUL OR YOU WILL END UP HAVING A REAL STICKER SHOCK!:laugh:

Here is why she is named "Patch".
Bubba

1st pic - taking the front sticker off paint peeled.

2nd pic - the "Patch" I placed over

3rd pic - Her tramp stamp:laugh: although she is still a lady.

:rofl:

She soooo purdy though :goodboy:

All of my warning stickers came off with the hair dryer and the killing of a couple finger tips. I did it the first day I got her home. No damage and she is pretty.:laugh:

Back