2005 Suzuki Hayabua

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
I'm reeeaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyyy getting tired of hearing all the bla bla bla about RWHP in the 1k liter class. I know they still don't have anything on us, but I'm curious if Suzuki plans to do some redesigning? Just a question.

No idea, just rumors, but I think with all these literbikes with more hp busting out, Suzuki will have to bump the Busa a lil bit more and give it a face lift. Either that or can it. Which I doubt. It just a matter of time...

Here's a shocking opinion: maybe they will leave it just as it is. People would still buy it because it is STILL great, it was the first king, the price is reasonable, the looks are super unique. It is STILL it's own niche. It would be cool if they GSXR1000'ed it, but if bean counters say it won't matter, we'll get another year of new colors and same old great same old.

But if the 2004 modell was the last busa that was manufactured (rumor here in Sweden, but I dont belive it)

I currently own a "Halfabusa" (SV650) and a Bandit 1200s. Saving up for a Hayabusa... I'm wondering what would be the best year Hayabusa to buy? ... Or with this whole litre bike's upping the ante, maybe it would be better to wait and see the 05 Hayabusas? ... Any advice is greatly appreciated... thnx

i hope they just leave it alone. I would hate to have to sell mine and get a 2005
sad.gif

i hope they just leave it alone. I would hate to have to sell mine and get a 2005
sad.gif
That's a concern of mine as well, because I'd like to see what Suzuki has got up their sleeve (if anything). The good thing is if they don't change a thing we're STILL the Top Dog
tounge.gif

I will say however, I bought a Busa because of my 6' 275lb frame and if they get some large version of the 1k I'll have to pass. I love the fact that I can ride for hours at a time without a problem (other than the urge to straighten my knees which occurs with each petro stop). But, we'll have to wait another year. In the mean time we'll have to cont to polish our crowns.
muscle.gif

bigdawg.jpg

hrmm...I'd like to see it. That just means that I'll need to pick up another one.

heck with the trade-in. I have a 99, so I ain't gonna let this one go. Now mebbe if I could get one of each of the different paint schemes....
laugh.gif

Back