1st Time Owner

Blubaru

Registered
I just picked up my first Hayabusa. It's my first Suzuki. Needless to say, I'm quite impressed.

It's a new 2011. White with fully yoshi exhaust.

Picture of said beast:laugh:

P1010062.jpg

:welcome: aboard!
Very nice looking bike:thumbsup:
Excellent color choice, the fastest for sure, no matter what others tell you.:laugh:

Excellent color choice, the fastest for sure, no matter what others tell you.:laugh:

Thanks.

It's funny. I went down to bike week to look at the new ZX14r not even thinking about the Hayabusa. I went to the kawi booth and sat on the ZX and toyed around with it for a bit. The build quality was not nearly as good as I expected. I pretty much had my hart set on the ZX. I have been a Kawi fan for life and have been itching for a high cc bike for some time now. Kind of a disappointment really.

So I mosey on over to the yamaha booth and see what is going on, or rather not going on:laugh:

Then I see the Suzuki booth. They're open and giving demo rides and better yet, there is no line.
I see the Hayabusa sitting there and I jokingly think to myself. "let's go and see what the competition has to offer".

The build quality and design were phenomenal. It's was the best quality bike I had ever ridden. After a 30 minute ride, I was in love. I had to have one. Thankfully one of the local dealers was there to give me the deal of a lifetime on the model and color I wanted. It even had the full Yoshi pipes that would have put on myself anyway. The stars were seemingly aligned for me yesterday:laugh:

:cheerleader: Who needs a 2012 ZX14R when the Hayabusa keeps making the white models:thumbsup:

Its a secret that only the white Hayabusa owners only know of.. Shhhhhhh..

Welcome:beerchug:

:cheerleader: Who needs a 2012 ZX14R when the Hayabusa keeps making the white models:thumbsup:

This. The color is one of the many things that sold me on it.

That satin white is great and its much better that anything Kawasaki has to offer.

congrats and welcome plus kudos for posting a pic right away :thumbsup:

There will be more to come.

This. The color is one of the many things that sold me on it.

That satin white is great and its much better that anything Kawasaki has to offer.

Thanks.

It's funny. I went down to bike week to look at the new ZX14r not even thinking about the Hayabusa. I went to the kawi booth and sat on the ZX and toyed around with it for a bit. The build quality was not nearly as good as I expected. I pretty much had my hart set on the ZX. I have been a Kawi fan for life and have been itching for a high cc bike for some time now. Kind of a disappointment really.

So I mosey on over to the yamaha booth and see what is going on, or rather not going on:laugh:

Then I see the Suzuki booth. They're open and giving demo rides and better yet, there is no line.
I see the Hayabusa sitting there and I jokingly think to myself. "let's go and see what the competition has to offer".

The build quality and design were phenomenal. It's was the best quality bike I had ever ridden. After a 30 minute ride, I was in love. I had to have one. Thankfully one of the local dealers was there to give me the deal of a lifetime on the model and color I wanted. It even had the full Yoshi pipes that would have put on myself anyway. The stars were seemingly aligned for me yesterday.

:welcome: and congrats:thumbsup:

The white is about on par with the Kawi performance you are use too.:poke:
:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Back