Newby here...

Yes I did keep the VTX - I just have to put off the mods I was going to do this winter because I bought this new bike - BUT those mods will come next winter...:)

Giitonit! - thanks! I was nervous about getting on the Busa at first but after the first couple of miles the bike just felt natural...a lot more natural than the VTX anyway. I am definitely going to take my time learning the bike though.

I guess I can relate to the bike `feeling natural`, because I had several years off with no bike, before I bought a new `03 back in `04.
Strange though is I can remember the first time I rode a bike of this `style` (sportbike) and at the time I owned a GS650E, the bike I took for a spin was a friends Honda Hurricane when they first came out (600), anyway that bike felt very awkward, fastforward almost 20 years and when I first rode the `busa, it was `like an extension of me`..lol, and BTW shortly before I bought it I took my cousins ZX12 for a spin, and the Hayabusa felt more natural than that ZX12 as well.
Anyway, You are welcome Wayne, and thank you for bringinging back that memory. Congrats again on your new bike!

Alright, I have finally uploaded two pics so far of my Busa - for those non-believers :)...

Actually I should have known that it doesn't exist without pictures :)...

Picture 758 - Copy.jpg

DSC01414.jpg

comgrats and welcome to the org !! sweet ride.. Im debating if i wanna keep my orange beast and get another white one also.. hmmmmm

Back