newbie here

Yeah she does need some work....:whistle: if I was you I would figure out exactly what you wanna do with her mods and parts wise then prioritize them from the most to the least important and figure out your finances to create a budget and start from there. good luck :beerchug:

Welcome to the madness!
What part of SoCal?
That bike looks familiar, has it ever been serviced at Long Beach Motorsports (Now Del-Amo)??
Ride safe!
Bubba

It has a custom paint job, black, silver, and purple pin striping. I'd post a pic but haven't figured out how yet.
It's simple once you've done it. No rush, and I think there's a delay with newbie post. Black is the fastest color, be careful :laugh:

welcome, you have found the the helpful place. ask all the questions you so desire. there is a wealth of knowledge here on the org.

my new used busa is getting quite a makeover. removed rims, forward controls, gas cap, bunch of other metal parts all to get blasted and powder coated glossy black. new wave rotor and pads on rear. new asv levers and kuryakyn grips. steel braided lines. undertail eliminator mod. removed center stand. lowering front and rear 2". wrapping headers. complete fluid and coolant change. will post pics when done. anxious to get her back on the road.

Back