Newby here...

WaynesBusa

Registered
Hi all! My name is Wayne and I am a proud new owner of a Pearl White 2011 Suzuki Hayabusa - just picked it up on Saturday...went round and round for a bit because I was initially interested in the GSX-R600 but I am definitely glad I opted for the Busa. I am still getting used to it as it is quite different than my Honda VTX1300...but I am taking my time and definitely haven't pushed the envelope...The bike, for me, was quite intimidating at first but after the a couple of miles it felt natural - that was not how it was with the VTX - it has taken me years to feel comfortable on that.

Anyway - just wanted to introduce myself as I just signed up for the forum...

:welcome: and congrats on the purchase! Post up some pics when you can.

via Tapatalk

Welcome to the org, and congratulations on your new bike. I think you made the right choice considering you have had time on the VTX. Definately take your time getting used to it, I think also you will notice how deceptive it is, as far as how fast you can be going (heard someone else here mention that, and it`s very true), so be carefull.
Yep it`s the:rulez: gotta have pictures or it`s not true...lol

Welcome to the most informative Busa
Site on the planet!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

:welcome: aboard!
Excellent color choice:whistle:
White its the fastest, dont let anyone tell u any different.
:laugh:

:welcome:
I wouldn't push it till after the break in, then you can re-learn the unleashed beast.
Good luck and be careful on this so called 11' White Hayabusa...I see nothing. :whistle:

Careful with that monster bro! It takes some skill getting that beast safely to a stop peaking out at 150mph+!

Back