newbie here

Once a Warrior

Registered
I just got an '00 Busa yesterday and joined the forum today. I previously rode a Warrior and still have it although I will be selling it. I put about 100 miles on the Busa yesterday and today. It is everything and more than I expected. Mine needs a lot of cosmetic work because of metal corrosion due to being near the ocean all of it's life. First thing I am doing is having the wheels blasted and powder coated because I can't rub out the corrosion. It's also gonna get a new rear rotor. I am a modder, so I will have lots of questions. I assume searching the site will answer most. Just wanted to introduce myself. BTW, I'm in SoCal so it's riding season all year.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

You sir have bought one of the fastest stock Hayabusi . The 99 and 00 were unrestricted. Next you'll tell us it's the black one :laugh:

Congrats

There's one or two guys in that area that ride. Stay away from the pirate dude. Trouble I tell ya

Welcome to the oRg. Yes, the search will answer most questions but dont be afraid to post up a question if you cant find what you are looking for. :welcome:

Welcome ...just about any mod u are looking for is on here plus some u would never think of..if u dont know mods are addictive ..
So whats your first mod?

Welcome ...just about any mod u are looking for is on here plus some u would never think of..if u dont know mods are addictive ..
So whats your first mod?

gotta get rid of that under the rear fender thing, too much going on there. also gonna remove the center stand, looks like it weighs about 10 lbs.

Welcome...yep already hooked. Real em in boys and girls...
You landed at the right spot, lots of ideas and knowledge here...

Sent using Forum Runner

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

You sir have bought one of the fastest stock Hayabusi . The 99 and 00 were unrestricted. Next you'll tell us it's the black one :laugh:

Congrats

There's one or two guys in that area that ride. Stay away from the pirate dude. Trouble I tell ya

It has a custom paint job, black, silver, and purple pin striping. I'd post a pic but haven't figured out how yet.

In the reply, click "Go Advanced", scroll down to "Manage Attachments", browse to your picture and double click. Once you have added the pictures you want to upload, click the "Upload" button and you are set.

pic, she needs some work

002.jpg

Back