1500 Horsepower is a coming

I wonder what the life expectency of the motor is at 2500?

If it is going to be a turbo car I can easily see this thing being streetable. If it's tuned right and you can modulate the throttle with restraint it will probably have pretty decent manners. I would imagine the turbos will be big enough they'll give you enough lag to do your normal driving.

It's called adjustable boost my friend. The Boost can be lowered by a simple dial that will be installed inside the car. That will make the horsepower level controllable for the street. Turn it up and ad some C16 for the track. :laugh:

Well thats cheating. :moon: Ive seen alot of the stuff used for hustling races.:whistle: Well sounds like youve got it all figured out. Good luck.:thumbsup:

Good luck on the builds. Was looking for the Shelby sig on the glovebox. It's the Shelby's that come with the 5.4 right. The GTs come with the 4.6 ???

Good luck on the builds. Was looking for the Shelby sig on the glovebox. It's the Shelby's that come with the 5.4 right. The GTs come with the 4.6 ???

Ford GT has a Aluminum 5.4 liter motor with 4v per cylinder
Shelby GT500 Mustang has an Iron 5.4 liter block with 4v per cylinder
Shelby GT has an Aluminum 4.6 liter motor with 3v per cylinder
Shelby CS6 has a V6 with a Vortech Supercharger

I wonder what the life expectency of the motor is at 2500?

If it is going to be a turbo car I can easily see this thing being streetable. If it's tuned right and you can modulate the throttle with restraint it will probably have pretty decent manners. I would imagine the turbos will be big enough they'll give you enough lag to do your normal driving.

As far as I know 2500 motors are lasting for years. I'm sure they tear the motors down for inspection.

Hey Dave
How is it going? How is that Tire working for you?, yes I know Joe and ae talked to him on the subject. Too bad he is selling his GTTT.
the tire's doin great! why is he selling it? I know I havent seen him in a while but I figured it was undergoing some more upgrades. sorry to see it go.

I raced that viper back when orlando had the smaller turbo and still stock motor. that thing is a beast now! no way id race him now lol.

OMFG!!!!:bowdown: :whistle: That Stang is , is , I can't find a word for it. Just looking at that makes me want to set my car on fire and push it off a tall, steep incline.

Last edited:
the tire's doin great! why is he selling it? I know I havent seen him in a while but I figured it was undergoing some more upgrades. sorry to see it go.

I raced that viper back when orlando had the smaller turbo and still stock motor. that thing is a beast now! no way id race him now lol.

Dont know why he is selling it. Here is the post

2005 Ford GT TT

Well thats cheating. :moon: Ive seen alot of the stuff used for hustling races.:whistle: Well sounds like youve got it all figured out. Good luck.:thumbsup:

I had a mbc on my Srt. It was fun to play with. Just watch the a/f meter closely.

Back