1500 Horsepower is a coming

Had the pleasure of watching this puppy get tuned a couple of days ago. Mine should be done in about 6 months after I get all of the parts.

Yellow_GT_Dyno.jpg

scan0009.jpg

And what drive line are you going to be replacing to handle the power? And tires?? Thats an awsome motor. I tried to save the money for one back in the day for my 68 stang.

Tires will be Nitto or M/T drag radials. I have decided on the transmission yet. I may try something very different and go with a 6 speed ZF automatic tranny

Tires will be Nitto or M/T drag radials. I have decided on the transmission yet. I may try something very different and go with a 6 speed ZF automatic tranny

I ran Nittos on my car when I road raced they had awsome grip. But that was only 543hp out of a 347. Good luck with the build. Im taking it that its going to be a trailer queen?

Its a F.O.R.D. and will be lucky to make it on the trailer.... :p

LONG LIVE CHEVROLET.....

In all seriousness man good luck with that build.. mad props to anyone that can do it.

hey man this is david from orlandoforums that bought the sprockets and tire from you a couple weeks ago.

The build looks like its gonna be very stout! Id probably give a call over to stage6 up in jacksonville if you havent yet. They built a friend, joe's, ford GT up to around 1200 HP I think it was, and the motor wasnt even breaking a sweat. it was a twin turbo set-up and they used the stock intercooler from the blower, as well as the stock fuel system if I recall correctly. search joes GTTT on you tube and google and you should see some videos. Also I would stay away from the Nitto's if I was you they've proven to be good for daily driving and thats about it. If you want your stang to come ever close to hooking on the street your gonna need some tall MT's or better. when are you looking to get this project done by?

looks like a good project. I'm still trying to understand though if stock can handle 1,000,000 hp why are you swapping out everything? new crnk, new rods, new pistons.. what's left?

Hey Dave
How is it going? How is that Tire working for you?, yes I know Joe and ae talked to him on the subject. Too bad he is selling his GTTT.

hey man this is david from orlandoforums that bought the sprockets and tire from you a couple weeks ago.

The build looks like its gonna be very stout! Id probably give a call over to stage6 up in jacksonville if you havent yet. They built a friend, joe's, ford GT up to around 1200 HP I think it was, and the motor wasnt even breaking a sweat. it was a twin turbo set-up and they used the stock intercooler from the blower, as well as the stock fuel system if I recall correctly. search joes GTTT on you tube and google and you should see some videos. Also I would stay away from the Nitto's if I was you they've proven to be good for daily driving and thats about it. If you want your stang to come ever close to hooking on the street your gonna need some tall MT's or better. when are you looking to get this project done by?

It's not a mustang. . . What mustang do you know of that comes with a supercharged/intercooled 5.4L engine? It's the Ford GT. Not mustang GT. The remodeled GT40.

It's not a mustang. . . What mustang do you know of that comes with a supercharged/intercooled 5.4L engine? It's the Ford GT. Not mustang GT. The remodeled GT40.

Uhhh, The GT500 Mustang has a 5.4L engine with a Intercooled Supercharger

What makes you assume that it is going to be a trailer queen?

The fact that that much power is to damn much for the street. Just sounds like more of a track car than a street car. But thats just me. I know that I couldnt keep traction on the street with 543hp so I couldnt even imagine 1500hp. But hell maybe your alot better driver than I am.:bowdown:

The fact that that much power is to damn much for the street. Just sounds like more of a track car than a street car. But thats just me. I know that I couldnt keep traction on the street with 543hp so I couldnt even imagine 1500hp. But hell maybe your alot better driver than I am.:bowdown:

It's called adjustable boost my friend. The Boost can be lowered by a simple dial that will be installed inside the car. That will make the horsepower level controllable for the street. Turn it up and ad some C16 for the track. :laugh:

Back