1000th Post...

You stop I ain't I want my forth ball...I'm bad with three so look out when I get the fourth...

Since we have this little battle going I meant to beat you to the 1000...Hmmm seems as though the "STUNNAH" may have slipped...Must reevaluate myself...
Stunnah, you're always a day late and a dollar short...

Brian
Bacharles guit selling me short...You know "STUNNAH" don't mess with singles...It's all about the "BENJAMINS" Brahh...
muscle.gif

O.K. for all of you who don't know me.  My name is Brian Charles, I'm 36 years old, and I am from Louisiana.  I am cordially inviting everyone to my 1000th post celebration in honor of me surpassing the greatest of all milestones.  This is a B.Y.O.B. affair, so don't expect nothin'.  Any donations would be greatly appreciated.

Brian
And I also caught that "nothin'" cheap ass...You want some donations so you can go to the corner store and get a bottle of "Boones Farm"...And a pack of crackers and slice of sause (hot)...

Maybe I should have said, "A day late and a hundred dollars short." You big timer you...

Brian

Yeah it's snowing here like a mad beaver on the hunt for some mad sex...So I'll be around...

And your still cheap how you gonna invite me over and offer me some "Crown"...I know you probably found the bottle outside the corner store and went in and got some Canadian Mist and refilled the bottle...Taste will tell...
drooling3.gif

And your still cheap how you gonna invite me over and offer me some "Crown"...I know you probably found the bottle outside the corner store and went in and got some Canadian Mist and refilled the bottle...Taste will tell...  
drooling3.gif
Crown! Crown! That's a cheap drink for a cheap sucka. When you're ready to graduate to the big time, move on over to some Hennessy. The name itself says "CLASS", which you do lack a whole bunch of.

Brian

Crown is for those suckers who don't have a job. Oops! I'm sorry. I forgot. "You ain't got no job..." You're just like 'Tommy' from Martin.

Brian

drooling3.gif
WHAT??

I bought some canadian pissed yesterday. forgot how nasty it is. anybody tries to pass that off as crown should be drawn and quartered!
mad.gif

Back