Say a prayer for Busa.org memeber

Our prayers go out to Brian and his family.Get well soon!Thank God you where there you probally saved his life God Bless You

Sorry to hear about the accident, we'll keep him in our prayers along with Busafied's family.

Just got back from the Hospital in Austin.  Brian looks pretty good all things considered.  He was responding to everything I said by nodding.  He broke both arms severly, his right leg in a few places, cracked some ribs and nearly bit his tongue off.  As for the possible head injury it looks pretty good.  
  Probably doesn't even have a head injury.  Thanks for all your prayers and thoughtfulness.  I'm sure Brian will enjoy reading this when he gets out.  Again....thanks and be safe over the Holidays.
Wow!
Looks like your the angel my friend!! you may have saved his life!
I hope your doing ok. Along with everyone else during this tough time. It hits home hard hearing things like that!
My prayers are with you, Brian and family. Keep smiling we all love ya here!
Busachick

Hopefully, Brian was wearing full race gear, anyway sounds good that his noggin is ok. Bones will heal.
sad.gif

Glad to here he's abit better...those prayers may have done the deal..plus what you did..takes courage.....don't know what else to say....speedy recovery to ride again...yea.

Talked with him for about ten minutes yesterday....he has been moved to San Antonio, TX. He is now in a recovery wing. YEAH. He said he didn't know what happened........he is definitely lucky to be here this Holiday. Thank God. (Yod)

biggrin.gif

good to hear he is doing a little better.
he still has a long road to recovery though, and friends like you busahigg will make that recovery alot easier.

The Man up stairs can make miracles happen. Tell him our prayers are with him and keep his head up!! We are all pulling for him.

Ok....updated version. He is now talking and awake nearly all day. He is doing fine and can even get out of bed on his own. He does have casts on one leg and both arms but he looks much better.

He has been moved to a nursing home for a few weeks and then to the house! You guys that are still riding (weather), be careful in those curves.......................

I forget what his screen name is...he was just one of the ones that kinda lurk around and read......didn't really post much.

We'll keep praying for Brian. You mentioned he bit his tongue off. Were they able to reattach it? Also, has anyone figured out why he went down? Keep us posted. Any address where I can send a card? Thanks!

Tom.

Brian should be our of the Nursing Home within two-three weeks...he is recovering well and feeling much better....I told him there were quite a few replies to this thread and he seemed surprised....His board name is Cwaybusaowner.....he said to say thank you guys for all of his support.....anything that you want him to receive.....card, etc...can be sent to my house if you like......PM me and I'll give you my address if needed.....I'm gonna post pics of him this week........

I am so glad to hear of his awesome recovery...Let him know that he was blessed...

Back