1000th Post...

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
O.K. for all of you who don't know me. My name is Brian Charles, I'm 36 years old, and I am from Louisiana. I am cordially inviting everyone to my 1000th post celebration in honor of me surpassing the greatest of all milestones. This is a B.Y.O.B. affair, so don't expect nothin'. Any donations would be greatly appreciated.

Brian

Heeeey, I've got 4 balls now, but what do I do with them???

ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif
face7.gif
suspect.gif

Brian

ices_rofl.gif

But "The Greatest" what?? That is a question up for debate. Go ahead. Laugh. I'm sure you guys and gals will have fun with this one. Oh yes, and feel free to post wh$#@%ing all you like. I would like to see if this thread will catch up with Ninja and Jester's masterpieces.

Brian

Since we have this little battle going I meant to beat you to the 1000...Hmmm seems as though the "STUNNAH" may have slipped...Must reevaluate myself...

So I join in celebrating you milestones with you...I toast you with the coffee I am now drinking...Be cool Brahh...
muscle.gif

This is a B.Y.O.B. affair, so don't expect nothin'.  

Brian
So let me get this clear...If I come to your party, I SHOULDN'T expect to get nothing?  I CAN expect refreshments?

so don't expect nothin'.       Brian[/QUOTE]
RIGHT?

Thinker

This is a B.Y.O.B. affair, so don't expect nothin'.  

Brian
So let me get this clear...If I come to your party, I SHOULDN'T expect to get nothing?  I CAN expect refreshments?

so don't expect nothin'.       Brian
RIGHT?

Thinker[/QUOTE]
You see, I put the "nothin'" in there so that I wouldn't slip up and expose myself to some outrageous comments. Stunnah, Busa Higg, Brennanop, Sledhead, and Pure Ego would just love to get in on that. I've got to be careful so as not to slip.

Brian

C'mon guys and gals...ya'll can do better than that. Let's get this party started, and remember; you can postwh0re all you like.

Brian

Hmmm, let's do the math.

1320 is a qaurtermile, right? So then a milestone would equal 5280 posts.

Congratulations. I will have to start postwhoring quick.

Since we have this little battle going I meant to beat you to the 1000...Hmmm seems as though the "STUNNAH" may have slipped...Must reevaluate myself...
Stunnah, you're always a day late and a dollar short...

Brian

What more can be said??? Congrats my friend... Your gratitous postwhoring has paid off... jeeeze, what an accomplishment!! Now can we please let it go at that and not......

deadhorse.gif

Back