1000th post

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
I was waiting to come up with something truly riveting to post for my 1000th to earn my toaster, but to no avail. So instead I decided to reach out for a little personal assistance.

You see just prior to heading south for the Bash I have an interview for Sergeant on my job. I work in a smallish Dept. (~100) and this promotion means a lot. I wrote number two on the exam and thus have one PO in front of me. What I need to do is truly shine on this interview to demonstrate to the powers that be I AM the best candidate to get the job done. I have no problem with that, but a little help from the Gentleman upstairs is always nice too. I am asking, if you get a chance, that you all send a quick thought or prayer my way that this interview Thursday evening goes well. Thanks in advance.

I will see all you folks at the Bash on Friday afternoon/evening. Safe Trips from where ever you are coming from.
Oh, VA, the appliances in my kitchen are black so an almond toaster would clash. I'll wait for the black!
tounge.gif

Charlie (hopefully PDSgtBusa soon)

laugh.gif
I've noted the color of toaster you'd like to match your decor, and I'll be shipping you the PINK one instead!
tounge.gif

Best of luck with the interview tomorrow! I'll say a prayer for you and hope I'm not struck by lightening...
ices_rofl.gif
Best of luck Charlie!!!!!

VABUSA is nice and will send you out a toater soon.

<!--EDIT|turbojonn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146071861 -->

I hope you make SGT too. If I ever end up on Long Island "Drunk and Disorderly" I know you wont let the junior officers kick the krap outa me..........

very much.
face7.gif

Good luck with the interview.

Don't trust a thing VABUSA says about toasters. She'll keep it for sure. She must have hundreds in her house by now. I know she has the 4-slice unit I was "suppose" to receive along itme ago? If I knew how to attatch those little frowmy faces I would put on here, but I don't, so I'll just put a period right here. That's all I've got to say about that.
Hey, don't make me push the button!

laugh.gif

I modified my toaster post so I wouldn't get banned. VABUSA always sends out the prize toasters. She DOESN'T keep them, or sell them on EBAY, or have garage sales with 100's of toasters (white 4 slicers included).

Good luck bro!!! I'll say a prayer for you.

On a side note, I won't make it to the bash, but if your route takes you down I-81 through VA, let me know. I might treat ya to lunch. I was looking forward to meeting you there, but stuff fell through.
sad.gif

I modified my toaster post so I wouldn't get banned. VABUSA always sends out the prize toasters. She DOESN'T keep them, or sell them on EBAY, or have garage sales with 100's of toasters (white 4 slicers included).
I don't know what you're talking about... I NEVER got my toaster.
rock.gif

Imagine they are all sitting there naked as they question you...its what I did when appeared before the board for soldier of the year....just be confident and stay relaxed...don't let em shake you up any...you will do fine I'm sure and we will need pics of the toaster to.....
smile.gif

Imagine they are all sitting there naked as they question you...its what I did when appeared before the board for soldier of the year....just be confident and stay relaxed...don't let em shake you up any...you will do fine I'm sure and we will need pics of the toaster to.....
smile.gif
+1 on the toaster pics.
biggrin.gif

Back