$10,275.00 out the door...

Sounds like a good price to me. The bike will give you more than $10,275 worth of smiles!
biggrin.gif

Good to know MFH-  I got mine used (6 mos old) but always thought the MSRP was 13..

BUSAFETT
rock.gif
Where did you get $13k from? Any website, Suzuki or authorized dealer, has them listed at an MSRP of $11,099.00, $200 more for the LE.

Afraid to ask, but what did you pay for the 6 mo. old Busa?

Good to know MFH-  I got mine used (6 mos old) but always thought the MSRP was 13..

BUSAFETT
rock.gif
 Where did you get $13k from?  Any website, Suzuki or authorized dealer, has them listed at an MSRP of $11,099.00, $200 more for the LE.

Afraid to ask, but what did you pay for the 6 mo. old Busa?
No worries on the questions, I only paid 8K for mine- I actually think the guy who sold me the bike is the one who put the #13 in my head. Now I know better!

BUSAFETT

There are quite a few places up here and around the northern east coast that has them cheaper...for example...

I am getting my Busa from either J&J motorsports or Deep Creek Marina and they gave me a rough quote of 9k OTD but I am sure once I get there they will bump it up some so I am looking at probably 9400 OTD...

I paid 8500 at max pitts yamaha in indiana, for a brand new 03 blk/silver amaxing deal i had to travel to get it but it was worth it

You guys think 13k is bad, you should come here.

You won't get it for less than $14,200 here. The G1K's are selling for $14,600

Both prices are OTD.

And before you chime in with shipping charges, it doesn't take $3000 to get a bike out here.

I've done it for $2500...and even at that, I could have done it for less if I had did more homework on the shipping.

Local Dealers will give you sort of an attitude sometimes, Give the local guys a chince to match the price.  Be ready to buy, show up meaning business and have a solid written offer from the competitor, most places will match or beat.  Ask them to beat it.  At least this way you establish that you wnat to work with the locals.

Give your neighborhood guys a shot first.
As always, I have to agree with my runningmate. I tried doing this same thing, but since my local dealer didn't deal in volume sales, the best I could get was $10,500 for an '02. I wound up purchasing from Champion Motorsports out of Chicago, IL and got a brand new '02 for $9365 otd. Add $500 for shipping costs and 7 and 1/2% tax along with cost for title and license and I still saved a little over $1000 over purchasing locally.

It's one of those Catch 22 situations... "Damned if you do, and damned if you don't"
biggrin.gif

Very good price. Does that include extended warranty ? I paid like $600 extra for a 4 year extended and guess what.... I've never had a problem that warranted using the warranty . I could have got chrome wheels right off the showroom floor had I know just how reliable these bike are.

I paid $10,200 tax, title & license for my 05 le last Sept. There were 2 area dealers that had one. My local dealer was eager to match the other area dealers price...

10 grand. Well, in Korea, it's $15,800 USD...out the door WITHOUT registration...which is about another $1000...

So, $10,000 sounds almost...
tounge.gif

Back