$10,275.00 out the door...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Is $10,257.00 OTD (tax-7%, title and reg.) for a 2006 Hayabusa a get it while it's hot price?

Keep in mind I'm in FL, but what about in comparison to general/on average OTD prices?

Also, I failed to mention, it's not from a local dealer where I would take it to for beyond DIY services (about 2.5 hours away).  
Will the local Suzuki dealer(s) give me sh*t regarding any maintenance/warranty work for not buying from them?

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147722148 -->

It's better than the deal I got .........
sad.gif

Over Easy sounds good, but one place that may be able to beat them is ARS Powersports in Okeechobee. Give them a call ask for Amber, they won't give you a bunch of bs and will quote a price over the phone. My buddy just made the 2 hour ride to pick up his new 06 gixxer 1000. They beat the local dealers price here by $1500. I will always give them a call before i buy from now on.

Local Dealers will give you sort of an attitude sometimes, Give the local guys a chince to match the price. Be ready to buy, show up meaning business and have a solid written offer from the competitor, most places will match or beat. Ask them to beat it. At least this way you establish that you wnat to work with the locals.

Give your neighborhood guys a shot first.

Local Dealers will give you sort of an attitude sometimes, Give the local guys a chince to match the price.  Be ready to buy, show up meaning business and have a solid written offer from the competitor, most places will match or beat.  Ask them to beat it.  At least this way you establish that you wnat to work with the locals.

Give your neighborhood guys a shot first.
Those are my plans, Rev. I'm going to get something faxed to me in writing with the OTD price since they are a few hours away and then ask my local dealer to beat their price.

If they decide to only match it I'll let them know they don't value my business enough by only matching it, especially since they wouldn't even come close to this number a few months ago. They will probably try to sell me on the fact that they are closer to me.

Sometimes I would rather give my business to the rural mom & pop owned dealers.

my buddy is lookin at a 06 and he gow quoted 10,200 otd.... not bad. i say go for it

You'll be hard pressed to find a better price, that's about what I paid for my '04 after taxes. As Rev mentioned, the local dealers will probably give you a hard time for warranty work so it might be worth biting your tongue and going with them if they offer to match the price.

You may also get a clueless sales droid that won't want to come close to matching either, if that's the case try talking to the sales manager. There was one droid that posted here about a year ago on how it was impossible to buy a Busa for under $11K...eventhough most of us have paid under $10K.

That's a great price man. I bought my 05LE in August and paid 10,250 but that was not including tax-title. All together it came out to be about 10,900. It's a good buy but I'd do what Rev says and check with the local guys and see if they'll match.

Good luck and hope to hear some good hayabusa riding stories from you in the near future.

That's about what I paid at ARS Powersports.
I thought that price was great, called them up and asked why there price was lower then everywhere else, they said that's there price. I said put my name on one I will pick it next week.

Back