jtriron

Registered
Have found a 08 Busa in good condition with 4K miles for 10,200.00$. Exhaust and Power Commander.
What do you think??

J

I bought a 2008 in excellent condition with 7K miles for $8250 about 8 months ago. The only reason I paid that much for it was because it was local and less than 10 miles from my house. Also, the bike did not have one scratch or flaw on it.

I would try to bring the price down a bit since we are in the selling season and it is a buyers market.

Last edited:
It seems a "reasonable" deal given that the bikes have not changed but for the exchange rate "prices are way up", and the pipe may be pricey. Given the milage it should be "as new". somebody found a leftover 09 recently for a similar cost. I would haggle some, but get it while the getting is good if I had no better options. May not be additonal competition?

I bought a 2008 in excellent condition with 7K miles for $8250 about 8 months ago. The only reason I paid that much for it was because it was local and less than 10 miles from my house. Also, the bike did not have one scratch or flaw on it.

I would try to bring the price down a bit since we are in the selling season and it is a buyers market.

Thanks,
I was planning on standing on them a bit to see if the price was a somewhat inflated. But it is a nice one.

Where are you located, that can make a difference in the price as well?

my 2 cents: too high!

Got my '08 with less than 2K miles for $8300 (Yosh CF TRC s/o, Scott's steering damper, ASV shorty levers and tank pad kit). Be patient and try not to get TOO HOOKED on the bike (I know, easier said than done)
P.S. Bike prices in California is supposedly higher vs other states.

Just a lil high I think, keep looking around to compare with others around the area. Good luck...

Yea way to much money for 2 years old and 4k miles. I would definately be looking elsewhere for a better deal. Thats at least the case in Tennessee.

I paid less than that for mine with 800 miles full exhaust and chrome wheels...2 years ago.....Around 8K is right for this bike. Good luck.

Too much. You should be paying around 7000 to 7500
I agree with Big E, I paid $8k for a 09 with 1500 miles and a full Tsukigi exhaust, Power Commander 5, K&N, Brock's clutch mod and a gel seat. Hell if I was in TX I'd sell you mine for $10,200 and go buy that left over white 09. I love my black Busa but still lust over the white.

That sounds too high to me, JMO

What kind of exhaust does it have on it ? Did it get mapped on a Dyno ?

Back