Is the extra $2500 worth it ('09 vs '03)?

Vegas, the bikes are in SoCal. Was going to make the trip tomorrow, but the '03 sold today. Don't like the story on the '07 and the '09 hasn't returned my message. The search continues...

I'm in Vegas too, whatever you decide on, we should ride sometime!

I see a few offerings on the local CL page; none of those spark your interests?

agreed.. the gen 2 should be faster,,,,, its more cubes.... u GOTTA mod these gen1s... do a 1397 with the extra cash u save... THEN see whats what........

Old thread... however, it surprised me... 2nd gear issues with Gen 1s? My 05 has over 50K on it and no issues ever... clutchless shifts 99% of the time, even under full power. In fact, when I first got it in 2013 I was amazed at how well the trans operated.

Sometimes those dogs slip together and you don't even feel it!

A Gen 2 is a better Busa... I have ridden both... the smoothness of the Gen 1 bodywork is a cleaner look in my humble opinion. Both look good but the nod goes to Gen 1 on athestetics...

A Gen 2 is a better Busa... I have ridden both... the smoothness of the Gen 1 bodywork is a cleaner look in my humble opinion. Both look good but the nod goes to Gen 1 on athestetics...
Oddly enough, the aerodynamics are slightly better on the Gen 2 from what I've read (from Suzuki).

But I agree, the Gen 1 looks cleaner especially the tail.

Back