08 USA I Don't Think Soo ?

Oh yea, zx10's will smoke all of you..........
lurk.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
now that's funny!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

ohthedrama.gif
This has opened a can of worms... and gotten a few ready to try out their whoop arse
laugh.gif

My 08 is way faster
whistling.gif
it's blue so
kissass.gif

But seriously, if one were to go by the numbers yes the 08 it faster. It's a lot of driver skill though. That's what it comes down to with almost any matchup.

Coming Home From Work Today. Merging From the Capitol City Freeway onto Interstate 80 Off of Madison Ave. I Ran into a Black 08 in the Fast Lane. I Rolled up on Him. I Was Just Kinda Admiring the NEW BUSA
ThumbsUp.gif
When.......... Oh SHIZNIT
wowold.gif
He Let Her LOOSE !!!
race.gif
I Dropped the Hammer...... 3Rd than Redline 4Th.........Redline5th.....SMOKED HIS AZZ !!!!!!!!!

I Don't Know How Fast We Were Going.......Did'nt Have Time to Really LOOK....

Now I Know I am Probably going to Get FLAMED by the 08 People but
wtf.gif

The 08 BUSA in My HUMBLE Opinion is Not All That
fight.gif
Representin' the Gen1's
beerchug.gif

ohthedrama.gif
This has opened a can of worms... and gotten a few ready to try out their whoop arse  
laugh.gif

My 08 is way faster  
whistling.gif
it's blue so  
kissass.gif

But seriously, if one were to go by the numbers yes the 08 it faster.  It's a lot of driver skill though.  That's what it comes down to with almost any matchup.
Maybe I need to ride another 08 then
wowold.gif
The one I rode was completely broken in, and I ran it as hard as I could. It just didn't seem to have much more mustard than my 03 with race cans/pc/filter
rock.gif
From what I've read and heard I thought it would be a whole new level of acceleration
tounge.gif
I'm not sure what the hp difference is between the 2 but it didn't feel huge. I wouldn't think my cans/pc/filter would make up the difference though?

My F-22 Raptor still in the shop Boosted if not I'd take u up on that offer
laugh.gif
thats sweet ride
bowdown.gif

Yeah , yeah , He probably was in mode slow or The girlie mode or the way gay mode ....Call it whatever. 99-07 ...All Ballz , All the time. No sissy mode selector switch for us. No Busa lite switch for real men
poke.gif

Yeah , yeah , He probably was in mode slow or The girlie mode or the way gay mode ....Call it whatever. 99-07 ...All Ballz , All the time. No sissy mode selector switch for us. No Busa lite switch for real men  
poke.gif
NO.......see you dont have your facts straight, SUZUKI put that "ABC" switch on there so you gen1 busa owners could get adjusted to the POWER and not
flush.gif
all over yourselves do to the performance increase
laugh.gif

Well before you start dancin' in the end zone and beatin' on your chest realize that your "victorious encounter" wasn't a race at all. It was just a showing of who was willing to take the most risk at the moment. He went fast you went faster.

How do you know how commited he was to stay in front of you? At some point one of you was going to decide it ain't worth it and let the other guy go. Sounds like he just came to his senses a little sooner than you did. You go down he goes the jail.

Nothing to gain everything to lose, why bother?

Well before you start dancin' in the end zone and beatin' on your chest realize that your "victorious encounter" wasn't a race at all. It was just a showing of who was willing to take the most risk at the moment.  He went fast you went faster.  

How do you know how commited he was to stay in front of you?  At some point one of you was going to decide it ain't worth it and let the other guy go.  Sounds like he just came to his senses a little sooner than you did. You go down he goes the jail.  

Nothing to gain everything to lose, why bother?
Now that I Look Back on it.........You are Probably Right. When I approached him I wasn't Looking for a Fight
fight.gif
I was Just Admiring the 08.......He Opened Her Up First.... and There was 0 Traffic at the Time. We were Bike to Bike Right Up Untill I Redlined Her in 5th then I Pulled Away. He Dropped Back and I Quickly got off the Freeway..
sadnews.gif
I would Like to Race an 08 Off the Line in a Controlled Setting one Day. I Would just have a hard time Keeping the Front end Down....
laugh.gif

Back