try to jack my bike I don't think so

Sorry,but that has got to be one of the biggest piles of BS I have read in a while......goin thru da hood,truck jams on brakes.....couldn"t drive around him? guy jumps out after I slam on my brakes...yadayadayada...BS. I would say.
well you got i have no life I all i do is think of crazy sories to put on the web. first off not the hood it was a main road on the outskirts of the hood. truck was riding my ass than passed me on the right just as two lanes come to one puting his truck almost sideways leaving no room or time to go around came to a stop not a crash as I am sitting on bike losser comes up on rightside and attemps to drag me off bike. now its falls when I say no damge there are scratces to my exaust and bar end mirrors minor ****. as far as beingb able to pick the bike up solo realy never thought that would be hard to belive it is rather light and its not like you need to benchpress it to right side it up. I did not post this to debate this scarry nite I had. But just to share if you dont buy thats fine. I hope it nevre happens to any of you or me agian.

Also, be aware of your surroundings to avoid these situations. People kill to kill today. Some of it's gang initiation, some of it hopelessness, some of it is just product of environment. No problem protecting my life. Would hate to kill anyone over my bike.
agreed however this was a main road in broad day light not some shady back alley

you are lucky he didn't just shoot you (which the next time he pulls this stunt, he might), but I'm glad you fought back and won.
yes i feel lucky after the thougt i was shaken at that very thought and about the redlight i blew to get way

My apologies BusaBret. I will endeavour to be clear,concise and straightforward in my future correspondence.....Did you hear about the new auto-deploying side stands that Built-SmartHyabusaIntricateTechnical offers for the late nite hood passer bys. It automatically goes down to keep your bike from falling when you have to trounce a couple can't-do wells who decide they want your ride. :)
I am glad you can find the humor in otheres troubles i hope you can do the same for your own if you can life must most enjoyable for you

So you dropped a 450 Pound Motorcycle and picked it up fast enough by yourself to get back on it quick enough before the driver of the Explorer could get to you and ride off without any damage...............................???

:whistle:
go kick your bike over while its parked so we can compare notes:moon:

I went down and people stopped to see if I was ok. I was pisses that I went down. People approached me and I grabbed the handle bars stood the bike up, fired it up and away I went to work before anyone could try to help me. That high voltage stuff in your brain/body kicks in when you least expect it to.
yea i never thougt this would be a big deal i have picked up much biger v twins

Yeah! So the next time the bad guy gets out of the Explorer and he also is packing, you two can shoot it out like the old
west :poke:. Maybe a stray bullet in the malay will find an innocent passerby and kill them. Great idea!

Get yourself some insurance and cover your losses :whistle: Combine that with staying out of the hood.

It's my opinion that guns are not the answer. I don't get it and I really don't want to.
Nice job on the self defense.

I disagree with the whole insurance statement. If you cant protect yourself and your own property then what can you do? In this world just like any other it is survival to the fittest. Cavemen didn't get to the top of the food chain by letting the sabertooth take their mammoth they just brought down. Nope, They discovered and used fire ;)

I disagree with the whole insurance statement. If you cant protect yourself and your own property then what can you do? In this world just like any other it is survival to the fittest. Cavemen didn't get to the top of the food chain by letting the sabertooth take their mammoth they just brought down. Nope, They discovered and used fire ;)

So you choose to ride around w/out insurance? That's your business. I'm not gonna risk my life for a motorcycle nor am I going to drag my knuckles on the ground, beat my chest and shoot some PAB in the street because he wants to jack
my motorcycle. Take it, I'll buy another. You want to risk your life "protecting" a motorcycle, you go right ahead.
Not me.

No I'm not talking about not having insurance at all. I'm talking about just letting someone take something thats yours. If you think about it, If he hadnt fought back and gotten away he could have very well been killed. They take his wallet, his phone, his bike, now he's a witness, now what happens. He just said that there was a cop that got shot there earlier this year or whenever. Props for fighting back. Call me a fool but I dont let people take **** from me.

I won't argue the details, but why is lifting the Busa up so hard to belive? Mine has had 3 kickstand crashes(yes, I know, knotch the stand, leave it in 1st, lock or turn steering all the way left:laugh:)
Anyway, I'm 5'10" 175lbs, and have a bad back. I can still lift the Busa right back up quickly with no problems(other than alot of back pain:laugh:)
No one should ride a bike they can't easily lift from the ground or off the top of themselves.:beerchug:

So you mean owning a boss boss is out of the picture?

I agree btw.

Op that sucks
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

No I'm not talking about not having insurance at all. I'm talking about just letting someone take something thats yours. If you think about it, If he hadnt fought back and gotten away he could have very well been killed. They take his wallet, his phone, his bike, now he's a witness, now what happens. He just said that there was a cop that got shot there earlier this year or whenever. Props for fighting back. Call me a fool but I dont let people take **** from me.

I would insert the smiley that pees into the fan here but we don't have one. You do what you do and I choose another
option:whistle: What say we leave it at that. :thumbsup:

I'd shoot any bastard that tried to push me off (assulted me) my property and steal it (felony) - Period - no guilt - no sorrow - no problem. And yes - I would properly be in fear of life and limb in this situation.

This is Jersey we are talking about.I grew up in the hood of Inglewood Ca. and I saw this stuff happen right in broad daylight in front of witnesses.The bangers dont care about you or theyre surroundings as long as they get what they want.This happened to my brother right after he bought his new bike in 82.Two guys tried to jack his bike, threw a big stick or something at it, dented the tank, knocked it over and my bro beat the snot out of them.It was quite comicle as they thought they were bad asses all 100 pounds each.I am just glad you werent shot or killed and you got away.

f-en animals! I take it u didnt get a plate?

if there is blood on ur helmet make a police report and have them swave the helmet for blood. chances are their convicted felons and there DNA will be on file as corrections puts every felons DNA on file now and have for many years. that would be the easiest case to solve and would be solved sooner or later. dont under estimate the police in a situation like that. im sure u were not their first victim.

scum like that deserve to spend some time in jail. its only a matter of time b4 they try to jack someone else.

not intrested in looking but it was lakewood near 88 and new hamshire not far from where a cop was shot a few months back
Yeah know the area - that Sec 8 housing across from the park on 88 is a nightmare. Some parts of the county need a major flushing.

Back