Don't laugh!!!!

Just putting in my 2 dollars, (Because I'm a know-it-all and my opinion is worth more so there!  
tounge.gif
)

If your friend is going to cruise around under 15mph, go down in gearing, otherwise GO UP.  It seems counterintuitive, but the Ninjette feels stronger with 15/41 than 14/45.  And if your friend does decide to go down in gearing, add teeth to the rear.  Avoid the 13T front sprocket, as it tends to kill the chain way too quick.

Nitrous and Turbo are both out.  Bottom end is too soft, and the compression is too high for more than 2-3psi.

As for a turbo 250 doing 97, it actually did, but blew up very quickly thereafter. It was running 6-8psi, I believe. I had my bike up to 104 on the GPS before I changed gears.

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144560088 -->

More rev's Scotty--- twist it up dude--- While trolling the strip-- keep in first gear @ 10,000 rpm
and you can be doing clutch fan wheelies-- impressing even Busa riders-- Really!!

great job on takeing em under your wing...if it wasnt for someone showing me the ropes and many parking lot practice i wouldnt be here either...of course i returned the favor and instructed all my freinds...start small work up...that is the best way..that way you wrist dont out think your brain.

passing on the love of riding is awsome we need more riders. when he is ready to sell the 250 they seem to sell quick he could easily find something used.

+1 sell and go used i payed $2500 for my 93 600 f2 and i still hang with the new 6's even beat the crap out of the weekend riders. she'll do 150mph all out. been very reliable and cost effective. will probably keep for the wife to learn on when the busa comes in a few months.

Back