MAP

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
What's up all, XB12RP (Robert Pace) bought my Brock/Hindle exhaust from me and needs a little help getting a map for his BUSA and I would like to see if anybody could help him out, ORG STYLE. By the way he has been fighting with BROCK / HINDLE to try and get a map from them but they are giving him the RUN AROUND saying that it is not a Brock/Hindle exhaust so they refuse to help.

Hey everybody. I am the guy having all the trouble with Brock's customer service. First off, I have been a member for quite some time but am the type of person to use the search function and absorb all the great information available. I have a 2004 blue & silver and I am coming from some Yoshi slip-ons. I'll get pictures up as soon as I finish the pipe install. I got a great deal on this system from Ninja Killer and he has been a huge help to me through this all. I sent pictures of the Brocks system loosely bolted up to prove I had the system and this is the response I got. I am dead serious. Thanks Robert

"Looks like some Hindle front section parts and our street meg conversion….Parts Unlimited low-buck purchase?
Does the gap in the rear leak as bad as it looks like it would?
Do you really need a map for a pipe which won’t work?
(LH any idea what this mix-match of parts might be...requesting our map support???... desperate time require desperate measures….?!)"

Brock’s staff

Along with this.

"You seem to have a mix/match of systems which would never be available from Brock’s Performance Products."

Robert I like the part where they ask you if it leaks as much as it looks like it will. That is some funny S**t, seeing that it is there own exhaust they sold to Steve Smithers @ Smithers Customs, kinda shows what kind of people you have had to deal with, great customer service HAAAAAAA !

Oh well. here goes. trying to post a picture.

busa.jpg

I have no maps... nope. Not me... I would never send maps from my old BDE... Which I had. Gen3, Streetsmart... Don't know if the maps would work, not that it matters, cause I wouldn't send it... not I... nope...

PM sent

YAMAHOR, It's people like you that help make this place what it is . I thank you for trying to help Robert out with a map so he can enjoy riding like the rest of us.
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the complement. I got this set-up almost just as you see it from a 68 year old man. Really great guy to talk to. Loved the bike but couldn't ride as much as he wanted. I think it was his third Busa. 2900 miles now pushing 10,000 in less than a year. I love it. Since buying, I put on clear turn signals, a 42 tooth sprocket thanks to Street & Track, chrome bar-ends, a smoke Puig and pulled off the reflectors. I have the block-off kit and the Muzzy fan on the way. (also thanks to Street & Track) Hopefully be burning up the road soon. RP

I might have a BMC RACE FILTER I could let you have if my other one comes in, that should help it breath a lot better.
beerchug.gif

(yamahor @ Mar. 29 2007,21:13) I have no maps... nope. Not me... I would never send maps from my old BDE... Which I had. Gen3, Streetsmart... Don't know if the maps would work, not that it matters, cause I wouldn't send it... not I... nope...

PM sent
jump9.gif

(XB12RP @ Mar. 29 2007,22:13) Does the gap in the rear leak as bad as it looks like it would?

Brock’s staff
Or ,

This things been out for a fairly good amount of time now and your still looking for feedback from the field ?

Well, I finally got the parts and spare time to get the Busa back on the road. Thanks to everyone here that made it possible. From the Brock/HIndle exhaust, the PCIII, to the MAPS, (that Brock's so despratley wants to keep to themselves), and everything in between. Yes Brock's finally came through but it was too late. The power is night and day different and an amazing sounds to go with it. Here are a few pictures.
beerchug.gif

busaboard.jpg

I know this is an old, dead topic but I wanted to let you guys know I got a call from Brock the other day. He apologized for the way I was treated and told me the guy responsible for the emails was no longer with the company.  He went above and beyond to right the wrong. A stand-up guy in my book. Thanks Robert

beerchug.gif

Back