LOL Mr Droo's New girlfriend just SHOWED UP! (PA Guys, Redcat & ChrisJP, check it!)

LOL so Jenn (Mr. Droo's new "possible" "boo") tagged herself on our picture of our trip to ChrisJP's, so she could show her supervisor what he looked like.

Drew was really confused and asked where she was in the picture...

Thankfully, i helped him find her...

:D :thumbsup:: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

Last edited:
Re: LOL Mr Droo's New girlfriend just SHOWED UP! (PA Guys, Redcat & ChrisJP, check it

LOL sorry redcat, on cutting you out... someone had to go!

Re: LOL Mr Droo's New girlfriend just SHOWED UP! (PA Guys, Redcat & ChrisJP, check it

Wow, And she is riding a Red bus!:laugh:

Last edited:

That is indeed so funny lol.Nice 1 keep them coming

Huh? I don't get it!

thats funny....lol (wonder if she likes macaroni salad, with or without tuna?)

my brother (who i am visiting and useing his computer) brought up a very intresting point...she might be dissapointed if he cant eat tuna....:laugh:

It better not smell like tuna.

:whistle:lol....:laugh:

Back