try to jack my bike I don't think so

I do have full coverage insurance, but sometimes you don't have time to call the insurance company. For those times, I carry the below item in case it is needed. I also have several at the house, and in Georgia, you better not break into my house when I am home.

cm9093_r-tfb.jpg

Firearms are not the answer but it is a constitutional right to protect yourself.I dont ever want to have to shoot someone but I will if I feel threatened with harm.If you pull it, you better be ready to use it though.Glad you are ok.I think I would be more pissed he dropped my bike but I bet that helmet to the head made him see stars.Another reason I wear steel toe boots as well.

Also, be aware of your surroundings to avoid these situations. People kill to kill today. Some of it's gang initiation, some of it hopelessness, some of it is just product of environment. No problem protecting my life. Would hate to kill anyone over my bike.

you are lucky he didn't just shoot you (which the next time he pulls this stunt, he might), but I'm glad you fought back and won.

Sorry,but that has got to be one of the biggest piles of BS I have read in a while......goin thru da hood,truck jams on brakes.....couldn"t drive around him? guy jumps out after I slam on my brakes...yadayadayada...BS. I would say.

Sorry,but that has got to be one of the biggest piles of BS I have read in a while......goin thru da hood,truck jams on brakes.....couldn"t drive around him? guy jumps out after I slam on my brakes...yadayadayada...BS. I would say.

Brother you need to open up and tell us how you really feel. No need in sugar coating your feelings :lol:

tapatalked

My apologies BusaBret. I will endeavour to be clear,concise and straightforward in my future correspondence.....Did you hear about the new auto-deploying side stands that Built-SmartHyabusaIntricateTechnical offers for the late nite hood passer bys. It automatically goes down to keep your bike from falling when you have to trounce a couple can't-do wells who decide they want your ride. :)

My apologies BusaBret. I will endeavour to be clear,concise and straightforward in my future correspondence.....Did you hear about the new auto-deploying side stands that Built-SmartHyabusaIntricateTechnical offers for the late nite hood passer bys. It automatically goes down to keep your bike from falling when you have to trounce a couple can't-do wells who decide they want your ride. :)

No Sir I have not. You got a link to it?? It has jumped to the #1 spot on my mod list :rofl:

tapatalked

So you dropped a 450 Pound Motorcycle and picked it up fast enough by yourself to get back on it quick enough before the driver of the Explorer could get to you and ride off without any damage...............................???

:whistle:

I went down and people stopped to see if I was ok. I was pisses that I went down. People approached me and I grabbed the handle bars stood the bike up, fired it up and away I went to work before anyone could try to help me. That high voltage stuff in your brain/body kicks in when you least expect it to.

So you dropped a 450 Pound Motorcycle and picked it up fast enough by yourself to get back on it quick enough before the driver of the Explorer could get to you and ride off without any damage...............................???

I originally thought of this problem as well, but if you remember he said that this was after the initial attack. So, he had the fight or flight instinct going and his adrenaline was pumping through his body, I could see him picking up the bike by himself in a short burst of energy. Although, I don't see how there is no damage, not even a mirror scratched?

I originally thought of this problem as well, but if you remember he said that this was after the initial attack. So, he had the fight or flight instinct going and his adrenaline was pumping through his body, I could see him picking up the bike by himself in a short burst of energy.

I had a low speed fall on the highway. Wasn't paying attention, overreacted and grabbed too much front brake. I immediately jumped up and lifted up the bike and rode off on it. There was a semi truck behind me, lucky he was also moving slowly at the time.

Anyway, picking up a hayabusa isn't a big deal. I don't even recall how I did it (grab the handle bars and seat? rear handles?), it just went up and I zoomed away.

So this is believable.

I won't argue the details, but why is lifting the Busa up so hard to belive? Mine has had 3 kickstand crashes(yes, I know, knotch the stand, leave it in 1st, lock or turn steering all the way left:laugh:)
Anyway, I'm 5'10" 175lbs, and have a bad back. I can still lift the Busa right back up quickly with no problems(other than alot of back pain:laugh:)
No one should ride a bike they can't easily lift from the ground or off the top of themselves.:beerchug:

Back