08 USA I Don't Think Soo ?

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
Coming Home From Work Today.  Merging From the Capitol City Freeway onto Interstate 80 Off of Madison Ave.  I Ran into a Black 08 in the Fast Lane. I Rolled up on Him. I Was Just Kinda Admiring the NEW BUSA  
ThumbsUp.gif
When.......... Oh SHIZNIT  
wowold.gif
He Let Her LOOSE !!!  
race.gif
  I Dropped the Hammer...... 3Rd than Redline 4Th.........Redline5th.....SMOKED HIS AZZ !!!!!!!!!  

I Don't Know How Fast We Were Going.......Did'nt Have Time to Really LOOK....

Now I Know I am Probably going to Get FLAMED by the 08 People but  
wtf.gif

The 08 BUSA in My HUMBLE Opinion is Not All That  
fight.gif

going to store to get some beer. i pulled out nailed it hit 12k@ 80mph hit 2nd let off at 100mph what a rush
firedevil.gif
the other 08 must have been a *****

Going to love, and see where this goes, LoL !!

Trust me I beleive a win is a win, but I think this guy might have been afraid to roll with you. You say he got the hit, and you still smoked him ? Like I said GREAT JOB, but I wouldn't judge all the 08's off this cat !!

The Spud crept up on a blue 08' one day in Vegas traffic, like I couldn't tell what it was and then I knew. So I hammered it, ran up in the lane next to him and slammed on the brakes....I believe he had a bowel movement by his reaction and surprise......
coolold.gif
By the time we were done talking in traffic, he knew about the O-R-G, but I'm under the impression he's just not as delighted about being a Hayabusa owner as the Spud here....
super.gif

As far as completely stock goes I thought the 1st an 2nd year were the fastest? Didn't all the restrictions come after? Rider weight matters and the size of his gonads too. Having an 06 though I glad you spanked him
laugh.gif

I recently rode an 08 myself. Not quite what I was expecting
wowold.gif
It really didn't feel that much different than my 03. The only mods to my 03 are race cans/pc/filter. It felt maybe a tad bit weaker down low, and a tad stronger at higher revs than mine, but nothing like I was expecting
rock.gif
It had better front brakes for sure. But it felt a little less comfy for me, and handling wasn't much different than mine. It was a black/orange, and to be honest, it looked a little cheaper and kinda gaudy compared to my copper 03. Plus the cans are HUGE
wowold.gif
wowold.gif
Maybe I was expecting too much from all the hype, but I think Suzi didn't do enough to the 08 to really make it new or improved
sadnews.gif
I'll be waiting for the 3rd gen to buy another busa
winkold.gif

I also recently rode an 07 14 all stock except for flies out/pc. My sotp pants told me the 14 felt quicker than the 08 busa everywhere
wowold.gif
and it felt lighter too. These are just my experiences though on these particular bikes, for whatever its worth
winkold.gif
laugh.gif
They're still all rockin; machines imo
thumb_up.gif

wowold.gif

wowold.gif

wowold.gif

winkold.gif

Don't get too happy, the next one you run up on may open a can of whoop A$$ on you.
thumb_up.gif

Congrats on the kill.... But be weary of applying the one shoe fits all theory or you just might find yourself in the rear view mirror of more than just an 08 Busa!

Congrats on the kill.... But be weary of applying the one shoe fits all theory or you just mind find yourself in the rear view mirror of more than just an 08 Busa!
+1, the 08 is not that fast is a pretty gutzy statement to be making. I am not saying you didn't kill this one but that could have been a 17 yr old on his first bike with his first ride and first time hitting the gas and his first time pooping himself as a young adult. Just saying I am sure there are 08 owners out there that might change your mind.

Coming Home From Work Today.  Merging From the Capitol City Freeway onto Interstate 80 Off of Madison Ave.  I Ran into a Black 08 in the Fast Lane. I Rolled up on Him. I Was Just Kinda Admiring the NEW BUSA  
ThumbsUp.gif
When.......... Oh SHIZNIT  
wowold.gif
He Let Her LOOSE !!!  
race.gif
  I Dropped the Hammer...... 3Rd than Redline 4Th.........Redline5th.....SMOKED HIS AZZ !!!!!!!!!  

I Don't Know How Fast We Were Going.......Did'nt Have Time to Really LOOK....

Now I Know I am Probably going to Get FLAMED by the 08 People but  
wtf.gif

The 08 BUSA in My HUMBLE Opinion is Not All That  
fight.gif
You only got to ask yourself one question...do I feel lucky...well do ya punk!?
rock.gif

Good slay Boss, but not all riders are created equal...my monkey azz would have walked you and slung monkey poop at you while going about 150...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok J/K but watch those 08's bro!
peace.gif

laugh.gif

i have a '06 with 4-1 micron, PCIII, and pair mod. with my lack of drag racing skills a 600 Katana would beat me. HAAA!!!!!!!!

Back