08 USA I Don't Think Soo ?

WANNA RACE MY 08?
08aprilbike003.jpg

Good kill!! Right now, I feel as though a 600 could beat me since I am still a little on the timid side when it comes to really jamming on it. Next time, you might find someone like yourself on an '08 and the results may vary!!

Coming Home From Work Today.  Merging From the Capitol City Freeway onto Interstate 80 Off of Madison Ave.  I Ran into a Black 08 in the Fast Lane. I Rolled up on Him. I Was Just Kinda Admiring the NEW BUSA  
ThumbsUp.gif
When.......... Oh SHIZNIT  
wowold.gif
He Let Her LOOSE !!!  
race.gif
  I Dropped the Hammer...... 3Rd than Redline 4Th.........Redline5th.....SMOKED HIS AZZ !!!!!!!!!  

I Don't Know How Fast We Were Going.......Did'nt Have Time to Really LOOK....

Now I Know I am Probably going to Get FLAMED by the 08 People but  
wtf.gif

The 08 BUSA in My HUMBLE Opinion is Not All That  
fight.gif
SHOCKED.gif
08's ARN'T
woot.gif
........ OK BUDDY, with all do respect. I live in Modesto Ca which as you probably know is only about 50-60 miles from you(about 10-15mins in busa time), i just happen to have an org/blk 08 that would like to defend his honor
fight.gif
............. FOR real though, its not like there a 100hp over the GEN1's, just like with the zx14 battle, its going to come down to the rider skills, This guy or KID could have been on his daddys bike, and his MOPPED was waiting for him back home
laugh.gif
NUMBERS speek for themselves, and we all know WHAT story thoughs are telling us
spank.gif
BUT, i wont try and take your thunder here GOOD JOB MAN, GOOD KILL!!!!!
bowdown.gif
JUST KNOW THIS......... my offer stands, and we could even make a day out of it...say maybe meet @ SACRAMENTO RACEWAY?
whistling.gif
laugh.gif
GOOD JOB THOUGH BRO, sounds like it was fun
deadhorse.gif
dat
moon.gif

fight.gif

laugh.gif

I think you two should put up a little cash before cracking the throttle?
beerchug.gif

08' IS faster apples to apples, so right gear and knowing when/how to shift made the difference. Having stated that, although there is some skill involved to a rolling dual the real skill is determined by how well you can roll with the skilled riders on the Triumph 675s and GSX-Rs through the twisties like I did this past weekend.
cool.gif

08' IS faster apples to apples, so right gear and knowing when/how to shift made the difference.  Having stated that, although there is some skill involved to a rolling dual the real skill is determined by how well you can roll with the skilled riders on the Triumph 675s and GSX-Rs through the twisties like I did this past weekend.
cool.gif
bowdown.gif
NOW.......... thats an area of riding that i cant even speek the same language on
shutup.gif
GOOD JOB MAN
thumb_up.gif

08' IS faster apples to apples, so right gear and knowing when/how to shift made the difference.  Having stated that, although there is some skill involved to a rolling dual the real skill is determined by how well you can roll with the skilled riders on the Triumph 675s and GSX-Rs through the twisties like I did this past weekend.
cool.gif
bowdown.gif
 NOW.......... thats an area of riding that i cant even speek the same language on
shutup.gif
 GOOD JOB MAN
thumb_up.gif
Well, I do have anywhere between 10-20 years of avg. riding exeperience on them. This was the FAST lead group out of a group of about 40 bikes...so I decided to join them. Out of the six of us (two 675s, two GSX-Rs, one R-6 and me) I was #3 behind the leader on a 675 and #2 on a GSX-R 750. They could take the middle of the sharper corners faster but I used (believe it or not) braking entry and the TQ advantage coming out of the turns to get right back on em'.

I may be getting invited to crash an all Triumph/Euro bike only ride later this month because they realized I'm able to keep the Buick in line w/ the lighter bikes.

clap.gif
nice kill, you better enjoy it though,the next 08 you cross may not go as well, the person may be able to ride, stock to stock the 08 will leave the genI.

Oh yea, zx10's will smoke all of you..........
lurk.gif
OH.....Oh ya.........WELL My............MY DADS bike is the FASTEST IN THE WORLD........SO THERE!!!!!
rofl.gif
Dude, WHERE ON A HAYA"BUSA" SITE
pissed.gif
!
YES, im sure we all know the zx10 is fast, BUT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT GEN1 vrs GEN2 BUSA'S. So who gives a
flush.gif
about the ZX10. Maybe start a TOPIC on ZX10 vrs BUSA or something
corner2.png

cool.gif
bowdown.gif
shutup.gif
 GOOD JOB MAN
thumb_up.gif
Well, I do have anywhere between 10-20 years of avg. riding exeperience on them.  This was the FAST lead group out of a group of about 40 bikes...so I decided to join them.  Out of the six of us (two 675s, two GSX-Rs, one R-6 and me) I was #3 behind the leader on a 675 and #2 on a GSX-R 750.  They could take the middle of the sharper corners faster but I used (believe it or not) braking entry and the TQ advantage coming out of the turns to get right back on em'.

I may be getting invited to crash an all Triumph/Euro bike only ride later this month because they realized I'm able to keep the Buick in line w/ the lighter bikes.
VERY NICE MAN
thumb_up.gif
maybe i could get some lessons someday?
goodboy.gif
I didnt even know the busa was capable of turning, untill i joined this site
laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif

Coming Home From Work Today.  Merging From the Capitol City Freeway onto Interstate 80 Off of Madison Ave.  I Ran into a Black 08 in the Fast Lane. I Rolled up on Him. I Was Just Kinda Admiring the NEW BUSA  
ThumbsUp.gif
When.......... Oh SHIZNIT  
wowold.gif
He Let Her LOOSE !!!  
race.gif
  I Dropped the Hammer...... 3Rd than Redline 4Th.........Redline5th.....SMOKED HIS AZZ !!!!!!!!!  

I Don't Know How Fast We Were Going.......Did'nt Have Time to Really LOOK....

Now I Know I am Probably going to Get FLAMED by the 08 People but  
wtf.gif

The 08 BUSA in My HUMBLE Opinion is Not All That  
fight.gif
Nice kill
winkold.gif

Looks like I need to make one of the NorCal rides before winter hits
whistling.gif

cool.gif
bowdown.gif
shutup.gif
 GOOD JOB MAN
thumb_up.gif
Well, I do have anywhere between 10-20 years of avg. riding exeperience on them.  This was the FAST lead group out of a group of about 40 bikes...so I decided to join them.  Out of the six of us (two 675s, two GSX-Rs, one R-6 and me) I was #3 behind the leader on a 675 and #2 on a GSX-R 750.  They could take the middle of the sharper corners faster but I used (believe it or not) braking entry and the TQ advantage coming out of the turns to get right back on em'.

VERY NICE MAN
thumb_up.gif
 maybe i could get some lessons someday?
goodboy.gif
 I didnt even know the busa was capable of turning, untill i joined this site
laugh.gif
Comparing where you're at, N. CAL, to where I live in FL you definitely have the edge on riding grounds to improve this kind of skill. I have to succumb to finding deserted housing developments with paved roads to practice these skills.

thumb_up.gif

Back