08 Tune

Is that a full system or slipon? Mine made 183 with a full R77 and BMC with a PCIII so you should have some nice numbers.

You are less than 8" over. Your probably around 5-6". If you were 8" over the tire would be under the tail light. Here is mine sitting at 7.5" over.
a6cd096a-bf45-a600.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! I have a R77 full system. The extenders are 4-8 and I have about 1/4 inch left for adjustment. My tire is under the tail light.

As you already said, the tire killed me but the bike runs great now. Thanks Johnny for all the time and pain you had to go through today. I can't wait to hit the track next month!

thurman.JPG

I am very pleased with the tune and the time that Johnny took to help me out. It seems like a new bike. The tire was giving Johnny a run for his money! If I would of known that I was going to be able to get it tuned so quickly, I would of waited to mount the hook-up until after the tune.

Just to let you guys that don't know, the ecu editor has a 2 step launch function and it works. I was talking to another guy at Johnny's and he told me that he was going to go buy a 2 step for his Hayabusa. He was getting his ecu flashed and he didn't know about it. Thanks for showing us that it does work Johnny!

As you already said, the tire killed me but the bike runs great now. Thanks Johnny for all the time and pain you had to go through today. I can't wait to hit the track next month!

I've never seen a genII with so little power after a pipe and turn and No a hookup won't cost you 15hp .
Your bike is very weak, how many mile is on it and did you break it in per suzuki recomendations.
The tune looks perfect your just down allot on hp.

My bike has 13,900 miles on it. I bought it with 2,200 miles on it. Johnny Cheese said that it was the lowest numbers he has ever seen on a Gen 2 also. All I can say is that it runs like a freight train with my big butt on it now!

Some of the hp loss is from being stretched as far as he is.

Some of the hp loss is from being stretched as far as he is.

I'm 8 over still put out 184hp so yes he is down because of lenth but as Johnney said the bike is sick. I would do a compresstion check and leak down.
Like I said maybe he broke it in per suzuki's procedure and thats why its so weak.

Back